“Exceptional Food & service for the price!”
Review of Sea View Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

Sea View Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Ie just eaten at the sea view Chinese restaraunt in weymouth after a recommendation from my hote near by! I've been to weymouth on hsolidsy since I was a child and remember the location the Chinese is now in as the old pier! This listed building whilst tired looked externally harbours a gem of a restaraunt inside it.

I don't say things lightly like this but this is THE best Chinese restaraunt I've eaten at to date! I ate at another one in Cardiff last year and that was at that point the most impressive but was on the pricey side of things, however the sea view in weymouth was £14 for all you can eat table service the service it's self was quick and the food was amazing and all freshly cooked and prepared to order! The drinks are reasonable to I had a large glass of Pinot Grigio and it all total came to £19.50.

Suffice to say I left a tip gladly at this restaraunt and if your in the mood for great food and service at a knockout price then you won't go wrong eating here..

1  Thank kmw4121

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Fantastic food and lots of it. Everyone enjoyed it. We have a room to ourselves with lovely views to the bay which looked really pretty with the lights on the water. The downside was the astronomical pice of a bottle of wine £17.00. Just for house wine.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We went midweek and it was £ 14 each It was some of the best chinese food I have ever eaten, The service was polite and our order was on the table quickly, The plates were cleared and replaced with clean ones after each course as was the cutlery, The drinks were not over priced either, The restaurant was less than half full on our visit.
I left a tip and I will definitely go again.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

This was £18 each spend well. Great buffet with lots of choice! It's a must to try!! The staff were lovely and were very generous about offering you more food. It was quite busy when we went so over the weekend I think booking would be an advantage. This restaurant doesn't look much from outside but it makes up for it with taste. They also have a normal menu if your not a buffet kind of person.

2  Thank petal1982
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

We arrived at Weymouth late because of the flooding, so it's nice to find a late opening Chinese restaurant just around the corner. The Cantonese-speaking Malaysian waitress is a vey kind, welcoming person so I'm a bit surprised to find some other reviewers giving negative comments to the service. The restaurant has nice sea view. The wonton soup was a modified version of the Cantonese prawn wonton, but its good. The fried noodles was also good.

1  Thank Sihua L