“A great PLAICE!!!”
Review of Aqua Fintastic - CLOSED

Aqua Fintastic
More attraction details
Owner description: West Dorsets First Unisex Salon Exclusively for 'Dr Fish' Treatments. The Ultimate organic pedicure or manicure using Garra Rufa Fish. Newly refurbished by popular demand to include your other favorite treatments; we now offer Manicures, Pedicures, Massage, Spray tan, Acrylic nails, Waxing and Tinting all in the comfort of our beautiful oriental styled salon. Relaxation is the 'mantra' word here, so if you are in hurry you'll have to let us know. We are open late nights for private parties - for any Occasion, you can bring a small buffet and cake for the occasion and bring your own 'tipple' - we'll throw in a bottle or two to get your party started. Treatments packages are entirely to suit your requirements. We also offer Our services for Pamper parties at home - Teens, Prom or Whole Family. Styled, makeover and photo's. Ring for a quote: What about 'Girls night in - manicures, pedicures, waxing, spray tan and massage - and we'll come to you ?
Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

I went in on a spur of the moment and glad I did. The staff are welcoming and polite. It feels really quite strange at first to have your feet nibbled at by fish but once over the shock it's a lovely relaxing experience!! I'm hoping to get a few people together to have a party!!

7  Thank Gingerfish46
There are newer reviews for Aqua Fintastic

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I have to admit I was apprehensive about fish spas as I am a little phobic of fish and didn't think I would enjoy the experience, however my Mother loves Aqua Fintastic and convinced me to try it and I am now a full convert. After a few seconds of getting used to the sensation I was thoroughly enjoying the fish spa and was sad when the timer beeped! The foot and leg massage afterwards was lovely and I came away feeling pampered and refreshed. I would recommend Aqua Fintastic for mother-daughter treats as well as groups of friends - it's the perfect break from a day of shopping!

4  Thank Christie D
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I regularly frequent Aqua Fintastic for a variety of their treatments and each time am impressed with the ambience and tranquillity of this little 'oasis', tucked away in the heart of Weymouth town centre. The owner is friendly and welcoming and always does her utmost to put me and her other clients at ease and ensure their experience is relaxing and comfortable. I especially enjoy the fish spas since I too am a nurse and consequently suffer from sore feet as I am on them all day long. Would highly recommend to anyone who fancies a treat or just respite from a long day.

2  Thank Linda D
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I have been to Aqua Fintastic on a couple of occasions, Not once have I been disappointed! I love the treatments on offer, The staff are more than freindly and welcoming!! The surroundings are very tranquil and spotlessly clean. Today there was a child who popped in to see her nanny on her birthday whilst she was in having her birthday treat! this child was unhappy and the mother said she was poorly, Not once did the owner moan or was rude instead offered very practical advice for aiding the recovery of the child when the mother has mentioned what the child was suffering from. (the owner is a Pediatric nurse!). So to be honest I really dont believe the last comment made!!!!
I would reccomend Aqua Fintastic to everyone............ Go on treat yourself :)

1  Thank vempyre
Reviewed April 24, 2012

This is a fabulous place hidden away.

We found this by accident and I visit Weymouth weekly.

The surroundings are peaceful, sophisticated and spotlessly clean.

The fish's welfare was high on priority and come to mention it, so was mine.

The foot massage was and the relaxed and professional staff made the whole experience a pleasure.

Would highly recommend to any one

3  Thank Katykate1