“Fantastic”
Review of Aqua Fintastic - CLOSED

Aqua Fintastic
More attraction details
Owner description: West Dorsets First Unisex Salon Exclusively for 'Dr Fish' Treatments. The Ultimate organic pedicure or manicure using Garra Rufa Fish. Newly refurbished by popular demand to include your other favorite treatments; we now offer Manicures, Pedicures, Massage, Spray tan, Acrylic nails, Waxing and Tinting all in the comfort of our beautiful oriental styled salon. Relaxation is the 'mantra' word here, so if you are in hurry you'll have to let us know. We are open late nights for private parties - for any Occasion, you can bring a small buffet and cake for the occasion and bring your own 'tipple' - we'll throw in a bottle or two to get your party started. Treatments packages are entirely to suit your requirements. We also offer Our services for Pamper parties at home - Teens, Prom or Whole Family. Styled, makeover and photo's. Ring for a quote: What about 'Girls night in - manicures, pedicures, waxing, spray tan and massage - and we'll come to you ?
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

decided to try out the new fad of the fish pedicure after studying animal care at college and covering the new practice. I will be honest I was a little dubious of the effectiveness of the treatment to start with, but there is no question of the quality.
we dropped in out of the blue and booked an appointment for 2pm, the staff were already very friendly and welcoming.
upon returning we were ushered to one of the seating areas, and removed our socks and shoes. the friendly assistant checked our feet over, making sure that they were okay to go in with the fish. after the check we had our feet washed and it was into the tanks.
being a guy, and a ticklish one at that, it wasn't the easiest thing to go ahead and do, but I am so glad I did. the fish do tickle a little bit, but the sensation is different from a tickle, and is more tingly and pleasant we had our 20 minutes in the tank, and an extra 5 minutes while some other customers were taken care of.
after that our feet were dried and we were taken over to receive our leg and foot massage, as well as a complimentary drink. the staff are incredible easy to talk to and experts at their craft, and the fish work brilliantly at making feet soft and smooth. I wasn't expecting my soles to be as soft as they are now, and the treatment is definitely worth it.
and after 20 minutes in the tank and a relaxing foot massage with foot cream, it only came to £15, which topped off the day perfectly.
overall there is no way to beat the quality and atmosphere of the salon, and even though it seems to be an effeminate thing to do, it is perfect or guys as well. well worth the visit, and I will definitely be going again!

Visited September 2011
3 Thank AJ8888

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fintastic”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Great personal service. Pleasant and welcoming shop, very relaxing atmosphere.
Great service before, during and after treatment. Would highly recommend this place.
They also do Chiropody and manicures too. and a nice cup of tea.

Visited September 2011
4 Thank Andyclan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Been Today, As A Treat For My Mum. I Heard Good Reviews About It. But Had Too Try For Myself. Was Amazing! Friendly Staff, Very Chatty And Explained About What The Treatment We Was Having. It Was Well Worth The Money. :)

5 Thank SamanthaSwain
Spalding, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“lovely”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

the staff are very helpful and give you time. had my feet done also my nails julie and staff are wonderful. go try it your be glad you did.

Visited August 2011
9 Thank janjackkev
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful treat”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Went with two friends o see what it was all about. The staff were very welcoming and friendly and everything was explained to us. One of my friends is not very mobile and was looked after extremely well. We all said afterwards that it was a really lovely experience and would definately go back again but wished that we had booked one of the more expensive treatments as we enjoyed it so much. We will definately be going again.

Visited August 2011