Stayed for two night new year break with kids. It's a two day package which is not cheap but ends up good value with the great food and lavish child care. Great visit despite ghastly weather. Staff very attentive throughout stay. Food really excellent at all times with particularly fab New Year's Eve dinner. An excellent wine tasting for grown ups in the afternoon. Kids loved the assault course. A little money has been spent on the property this year and it has been wisely spent. The play barn kit is smarter than it was with a sensible fenced off area for under 5s and another cordoned off area for sponge ball football. Both great. The swimming pool is still slightly grotty with a leaky roof but the changing rooms have been tidied up and there were plenty of inflatables to play with in the pool. For kids to have a good pool play it's great. All round it is a great place to visit with kids and having escaped the clutches of the expansionist and up market aspiring von Essen group it is now in the safe hands of the original founders of the luxury family hotel group who understand what is important - friendly staff, good food and drink and great facilities for kids. A bit grotty here and there is fine if the basics are solid. And they are. We will be back very soon.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Moonfleet Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moonfleet Manor And Sports Resort
- Moonfleet Manor & Sports Hotel Weymouth
- Hotel Moonfleet Manor Sports
- Moonfleet Manor Hotel Weymouth, Dorset