“Excellent accomodation”
Review of The Warwick

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weymouth
The Warwick
Ranked #12 of 165 Weymouth B&B and Inns
walsall
“Excellent accomodation”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The Warwick was Excellent. Lovely views over the harbour (room 1). The room was lovely with a big bay window with seats to enjoy the view. The room was clean, comfortable and decorated to a high standard. The breakfast was lovely with plenty to choose from. Nicki was the perfect host. Will go back again next year.
Jane and Colin - West Midlands

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank jane s

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Brighton
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We have just got back from Weymouth, having stayed at The Warwick for two nights. The B&B was clean, comfortable and is everything that we expect a B&B should be. Our room was lovely (with fluffy towels and bathrobes) and overlooked the harbour. The owners were friendly and welcoming, nothing was too much trouble for them. Overall, delightful!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank brightonboy3449
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Warwick is the best B&B my wife and I have ever found in England. We had Room 5 which is very comfortable and absolutely spotless, one which entertains a superb view of the entire bay. Excellent breakfast & excellent host. Will most certainly stay at the Warwick again if we are ever in the area. Superb.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Martinpd
Nottingham
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Lovely b&b we really enjoyed our 2 nights here.

The room was spacious with a lovely harbour view, lovely ensuite bathroom all was spotlessly clean & tidy.

Breakfast was lovely fantastic selection something for all!

No problem staying here again Nicki and Ian are fantastic lovely hosts.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank craigy2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I cannot speak too highly of this wonderful find! Having just read the reviews, which surely could not be better, my family & I agree with all the complimentary comments! It is spotless, welcoming & additional little touches surely must make it the best! Who would expect snowy white robes in a B&B? The position is perfect, the owners lovely & their hard work is evident. Thank you The Warwick, & all future customers are in for a treat!

Room Tip: you won,t go wrong in any room here!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank lindastephenmartin
Southport, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stayed at this establishment for 5 nights with another couple in July & found the whole experience perfect. Could not fault a thing. The position is perfect, central to everything & the view over the bay whilst having breakfast was lovely. The whole house is spotlessly clean. The bedrooms well appointed, we had one overlooking the harbour, well decorated, modern bathroom comfy beds & nice matching furniture! The breakfast was plentiful, well cooked with decent produce. Although the only parking is on the road we did not experience any problems & we used the car every day. We were supplied with a parking permit. The Hosts were very friendly & nothing at all was too much trouble for them. This B&B is a must if visiting Weymouth.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank kpcwood
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have just got back from a 3 night stay at The Warwick Guest House. From the moment I was greeted on arrival by the hosts, Nikki and Ian, I knew I had booked the perfect place to stay for my first visit to Weymouth.
Such nice people and extremely pleasent. The single room I booked was very clean, smelled lovely and was more than adequate for my needs, Nikki provided me with a mini fridge within minutes of me entering their lovely guest house, she also restocked my hospitality tray on a daily basis.
They also provide a welcome pack in the room with lots of info of things to do in Weymouth.
The bed was so comfortable to sleep in I struggled to get out of it in the mornings, however, it was the smell of the delicious and very filling breakfast that got me out of bed.
Weymouth is a lovely place to visit and The Warwick is perfectly located where everything is happening, shops, beach, marine even the bus/coach stopped round the corner.
I had a fab stay and the hosts are fab, I highly recommend The Warwick Guest House..can't wait to visit again in September.

• Stayed July 2013