“thai in pub”

Ruan Thai Restaurant
Ranked #99 of 290 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai Restaurant set over 2 floors serving all the popular Thai dishes complimented with selected wines,Singha beer on draught,Chang, Lucky Budha, Bulmers and selected spirits.We have been open in Weymouth for 10 years but recently moved to our new restaurant 6 Bond street DT48HE opposite HSBC bank.
Reviewed January 26, 2012

very good when they opened but bad service and some indiferent food the last time we ate there

Reviewed November 23, 2011

We eat here faily often and I am pleased to say never had a bad meal. The waitresses are lovely and the Thai food is excellent. It is clean and tidy and a good price.

1  Thank coastaldays
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Bizarre place as you are in an ex pub but the food and service are very good, bit out of the way but I can recommend a visit, they also do take away and set menus if you are new to Thai.

1  Thank dorsetgirl
Reviewed October 16, 2011

I am a regular diner at Ruan Thai at The Old Castle Hotel - the first time I went there, for a friend's birthday, I wasn't sure what to expect but it was absolutely delicious and authentic thai food. Staff are very attentive and polite also!

I have been 4 or 5 times over the last 12 months and will be visiting again this week! DEFINITELY try this place - you won't be disappointed! They also do a takeaway service I think although I have always eaten in.