“Excellent”
Review of Roundhouse Hotel

Roundhouse Hotel
Ranked #32 of 166 Weymouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Stayed recently and enjoyed the whole experience from arrival to departure , lovely room with harbour and sea views , nice en-suite , clean comfortable and , good value for money . Breakfast was very good , the continental was more than adequate .Defo be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Keith M, Owner at Roundhouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review for the Roundhouse. I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and I hope we will be seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Thank goodness for "tripadvisor" or I never would have found this lovely place. Keith has managed to find exactly the right balance between being helpful and intrusive - thank you. Beautiful rooms and fabulous breakfast. Close enough to town and seafront to be able to walk everywhere. Unfortunately we could only stay one night, but we will certainly be returning. Thank you.

Room Tip: They are all good, from what we saw.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review for the Roundhouse. I was lovely to read how much you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to seeing you again in the future. I hope next time you will be able to stay with us for longer.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

This is a hotel in a fantastic location with great views. The rooms are spacious, clean, incredibly tastefully decorated and comfortable. There was nothing to fault at all - Keith was a excellent host; we would return without hesitation.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review for the Roundhouse. I was great to read how much you enjoyed your stay and I am very pleased that you would consider returning in the future.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We found the Hotel very comfortable, warm and quiet. Just what we were looking for.

Keith was easily one of the best and most accommodating hosts we have met, and would recommend a stay at his Hotel to everyone.

Breakfast - continental on morning 1, and cooked on morning 2 was exactly what we wanted.

Thanks Keith

Room Tip: We stayed in room 1. Excellent views to the beach and to the harbour.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review for the Roundhouse. I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

What a cracking little place this turned out to be. Booked late Thursday for the weekend and nothing was to much trouble. Lovely rooms and decor with fantastic sea views. The bed was fantastic and we could of stayed there all day. Cooked breakfast is extra but worth every penny. Staff are freindly and nothing is to much trouble. This is highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Keith M, Owner at Roundhouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review for the Roundhouse. I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and I hope that we will be seeing you here at the Roundhouse again in the future.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I booked the Roundhouse for 2 nights for my hubbys Birthday. We were allocated Room 2 - it was just perfect. The room was delightful, bright, colourful, spacious and so much attention to detail. The view really is quite amazing. I liked Keith immediately, he is very personable and not at all intrusive. Breakfast was Continental and was really very nice. Fresh Fruit Salad, Cereal, Yoghurt, Croissants, Toast, Juice,Teas and Cofees. It was Self Service which we quite liked we could just sit and take our time without feeling rushed. We usually stay in one of the larger hotels on the front, however, I really liked the personal touch that Keith has achieved and I will certainly return.

Room Tip: Room 2 was lovely!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience at the Roundhouse. I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay - and your breakfast! I hope that I will be able to welcome you back to the Roundhouse next time you are in Weymouth.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We couldn't have had a better view. The side window to the harbour had a wonderful view of the Condor ferry. Front window shows the whole of the bay. Most relaxing holiday possible. Will definitely go back to this hotel on our next visit to Weymouth.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay at the Roundhouse. I was glad to read that you had a relaxing time and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.