The Roundhouse
  • Breakfast included
Russell Hotel(Weymouth)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewscontinental breakfastdouble aspectice machinetea cakesb bperfect locationtop floorharbour areaa lovely staywatch the worldcomfortable bedon arrivalshower roomgreat roomoverlooking the beachwarm welcomeparking permit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Once again my wife and I had the pleasure of staying at the Roundhouse for a mid week break,
For anyone visiting Weymouth,this is the place to stay. You will not be disappointed.We love it.
The hotel has the best location in Weymouth in my opinion,the view from both windows is so relaxing,just to sit in the bay window with a cup of tea and watch the world go by.The bed is so comfortable and the shower(very important) is great.Breakfast has one of the largest selections we have seen apart from Cruising.Keith could not be more helpful,just ask.We both look forward to
staying with you again when next we visit Weymouth. Thank-you Both. JOHN&KIM.

Room Tip: all rooms are fine, if you have to chose then rooms 1,2,3.on ground & first floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Keith M, Owner at The Roundhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review for the Roundhouse. I was glad to read that you enjoyed your second stay as much as your first. And much better weather this time! I look forward to seeing you again as I have no doubt you will be returning!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The Roundhouse is very nice. Room small but well designed. Clean and warm.. Good views. Breakfast very nice, and the whole stay pleasant and reasonably priced.Parking wasn't a problem and we were in easy reach of all of Weymouth.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review for the Roundhouse. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I hope we will be seeing you again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Roundhouse with my partner for a surprise trip away. A fantastic location and glorious surroundings. The staff couldn't be more helpful with one of the best breakfasts I've ever had. Would definitely return!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Abbi L

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for the Roundhouse. I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay - and your breakfast! It's good to know that you're already thinking of returning.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Excellent hotel set in a perfect spot for bay and harbour views very clean and comfortable English breakfast sets you up for the day .this was a excellent weeks holiday could not have been more perfect

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review for the Roundhouse. I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and I hope that we will be seeing you here again in the future.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stayed at The Roundhouse for a weekend recently, without any hesitation both myself and my partner agree this is the very best B&B we've ever stayed in. We had Room 6 on the top floor - a very quirky room with a view of both the bay and the harbour.

B&B, room, view, breakfast, assistance, everything = excellent.

1  Thank Steve1980x
Keith M, Owner at The Roundhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review for the Roundhouse. I was really pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and I very much hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the future.