“Just discovered Floods”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This must be the best Restaurant in Weymouth. We went there for the first time last night. It's a "treat" as it's a bit pricey but the food is certainly worth the price. Go if you like fish. The chef cooked ours meals to perfection, you can tell he loves to cook.
The staff were friendly and happy, even when they had to deal with an awkward customer who was quite rude and demanding. (I'd have banned him, he lowered the tone!!)
Well done Floods, I can't wait for our next visit.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We had dinner here last week and really good food and service, Inside decoration and atmosphere excellent will be back soon. Special thanks to chef and manager taking care for us.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

A small friendly restaurant that served the most amzing Sea Bass. Foregoing a starter and pudding I was full to over flowing after I had finished my meal. I would certainly recommend it to anyone who loves fish

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The Brie starter was a bit too big a portion but very tasty.
The lobster was cooked beautifully and reasonably priced.
It was unfortunate then that I had the chocolate mouse layered pudding, which was a great disappointment, it was clear that this was not created, 'in house'.
The staff were helpful and the atmosphere was pleasant if a little crowded.
Overall I would definitely go again , but have a different dessert.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The food is by far the best seafood that i have every tried.
Its so fresh and you can tell its been caught that day.
Its best to book in advance as the restaurant is very popular and gets busy very quickly.
The food is resonably priced and the portions do fill you up.(We had two courses).
Service is good and was fairly quick.
Would recommend and cant wait to go back again if in Weymouth.