“Excellent”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We had dinner here last week and really good food and service, Inside decoration and atmosphere excellent will be back soon. Special thanks to chef and manager taking care for us.

There are newer reviews for Floods Restaurant

Reviewed March 27, 2013

A small friendly restaurant that served the most amzing Sea Bass. Foregoing a starter and pudding I was full to over flowing after I had finished my meal. I would certainly recommend it to anyone who loves fish

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The Brie starter was a bit too big a portion but very tasty.
The lobster was cooked beautifully and reasonably priced.
It was unfortunate then that I had the chocolate mouse layered pudding, which was a great disappointment, it was clear that this was not created, 'in house'.
The staff were helpful and the atmosphere was pleasant if a little crowded.
Overall I would definitely go again , but have a different dessert.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The food is by far the best seafood that i have every tried.
Its so fresh and you can tell its been caught that day.
Its best to book in advance as the restaurant is very popular and gets busy very quickly.
The food is resonably priced and the portions do fill you up.(We had two courses).
Service is good and was fairly quick.
Would recommend and cant wait to go back again if in Weymouth.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I went to Floods Saturday 16th March. Not being from the area we had been recommended by a friend who had booked us in the week before. Glad we booked as they did have to turn quite a few people away at the door. The restaurant itself is small but this gives it a nice cosy family feel. The food was lovely - portions just right - and trust me I was extremely full on leaving! I had scallops for starter, and sea bass for main. If I had one criticism it would be that the main I choose was from the specials board and was titled sea bass on sundried tomatoes, well I only had 2 tomatoes and the rest was on broad beans, but the meal was still amazing so I can't really complain! I never felt rushed to finish either so that’s a definite plus for me :) Overall I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant!