We (my three children and me) had a fantastic time at the Esplanade in July 2011! The most welcoming and helpful owner (Rob, thank you very much!), great location, a spacious room with a sea view and of course incredible breakfast ! We couldn't have found a better place in Weymouth for our first visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esplanade is a grade II Georgian seafront property. Built in 1835, The Esplanade is enviably situated on Weymouth seafront, directly opposite the beach. Ideally located for all local attractions and amenities, it is close to the town centre, the harbour and the beautiful golden sands of Weymouth Beach. Set against the unforgetable backdrop of Weymouth Bay and the internationally famous, World Heritage Coastline of 'The Jurassic Coast', The Esplanade is a haven for those wanting peace and relaxation beside the sea as well as those seeking a more activity based seaside experience.Boasting off-road parking, The Esplanade also eliminates the necessity of finding a parking space after a hard day of sightseeing, or lounging on the beach. With a guest lounge and bar on the first floor, the balcony is the perfect place to sip a cool drink and watch the boats sail past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Esplanade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esplanade Hotel Weymouth
- The Esplanade Weymouth, Dorset