From the minute I arrived, in the middle of a rainstorm, soaking wet, Rob was the perfect host.: both friendly and efficient. I arrived early and even though he was busy serving breakfast Rob quickly sorted me out with somewhere to dry off and a place to wait in comfort whilst my room was prepared. And this same friendly efficiency extended to Rob's young staff. Rob has recruited well and trained perfectly - well done to both him and them. Breakfast was superb - better than I can recall anywhere - including stays at many five star hotels (amongst them the wonderful Four Seasons, Hong Kong. Looking forward to my next stat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esplanade is a grade II Georgian seafront property. Built in 1835, The Esplanade is enviably situated on Weymouth seafront, directly opposite the beach. Ideally located for all local attractions and amenities, it is close to the town centre, the harbour and the beautiful golden sands of Weymouth Beach. Set against the unforgetable backdrop of Weymouth Bay and the internationally famous, World Heritage Coastline of 'The Jurassic Coast', The Esplanade is a haven for those wanting peace and relaxation beside the sea as well as those seeking a more activity based seaside experience.Boasting off-road parking, The Esplanade also eliminates the necessity of finding a parking space after a hard day of sightseeing, or lounging on the beach. With a guest lounge and bar on the first floor, the balcony is the perfect place to sip a cool drink and watch the boats sail past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Esplanade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esplanade Hotel Weymouth
- The Esplanade Weymouth, Dorset