“Tea and cake”

Ranked #49 of 295 Restaurants in Weymouth
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This little French restaurant is just wonderful I keep returning as the earl grey tea and home made scones with cream and jam and other home made cakes are out of the galaxy. The owner is so helpful and always so friendly. The place is just wonderful.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

If you want something a little different then this place is perfect. Only the second time I have eaten there even though I have lived here 10 years. But both times it has been 5 out of 5. The owner will help with your French pronoucinations so you can learn aswell!!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Fab, always come here and bring friends when im in dorset. Try the goat cheese tart and coffee cake. Lovely relaxing location slightly off beaten track for lunch in the sun

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

we visited time for tea twice in the week we were in Weymouth and it really was worth it. On our first time I had the poached eggs with killers and my wife had the eggs benedict both were excellent. On our last day we went for the time for tea breakfasts if u have s good appetite go for the big one but the small one is more than enough I would say,everything on the plate was piping hot and the pots of tea were large and tasted great. Will be back next year definitely. Thanks

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Looking for a great cream tea and definitely found it!!! The kids loved the hot choc that you create yourself too. The only slightly negative thing I would say is that although the waitresses were lovely, the chef (possibly owner, not sure) was very quick to start tutting my daughter (10 yrs old, so wasn't going to start touching his cakes) when she dared go over to look at the cakes on the dresser. Not a very friendly man. Otherwise a lovely afternoon spent.