“Not very child friendly”
Review of Time for Tea

Time for Tea
Ranked #47 of 292 Restaurants in Weymouth
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This tea room has outdoor seating but it is right on the edge of a busy road......not ideal if you have a toddler. A member of staff was offhand to us when we tried to sit inside (4 adults and 2 children) as we had a pushchair. Would not visit again.

2  Thank fionadavis

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife, myself and our friends go to Weymouth every year for a week as we really like the area and use it as a base to visit nearby places on the coast.
We just got back from our week in Weymouth last week. Time for Tea is usually one of our day time stops for a cream tea or small meal. This time we had a cream tea outside, makes a change from the Dorset Apple cake & cream. Got to say the staff are always polite even though it's the busy summer season and everywhere is rammed out. So we know that serving up anything we order could be quick or take some time. But the staff are always polite.
We will go back again as it is one of our favourites.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We went for breakfast but were not impressed. Eggs grey and tasteless. Ham, tomatoes etc ok but seeing the staff arrive by taxi with loads of food obviously just bought from the local ASDA is not what I call 'locally sourced'.

1  Thank latham_10
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Lovely friendly service, especially the extremely polite young man that served me the first time I visited, really made me feel welcome. Lovely atmosphere, I would highly recommend the filtered Columbian coffee for the adults, and get the kids the make
It yourself hot chocolate! I was so impressed, I got excited and I'm 22 now! And try any of the cakes and I promise you will not be let down! :) delicious!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

On holiday in Weymouth and wanted cream tea. Had a look on google for "best cream tea in Weymouth" and the first review was for Time For Tea.
We weren't disappointed!
Large teapot filled with excellent tea (I'm not usually a tea drinker) big portions of clotted cream and jam, and scones so fresh that they were still warm!! DELICIOUS!!