“Excellent bed and breakfast”
Review of The Lantana

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weymouth
The Lantana
Ranked #80 of 166 Weymouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We have just arrived back from staying in this lovely bed and breakfast.Are room ( room 1 ) overlooked the harbour, room was very clean and since our last visit ( two years ago ) it had been refurnished to high standard we would highly recommend the Lantana. We were made welcome as soon as we arrived by the owner Sharon such a lovely lady and she cooks a great full breakfast. We will be returning next year. By the way you don't even have to worry about parking charges, because she can give you a parking permit. Wish we could of stayed longer.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Georgina E

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband for one night only , but wished it had be longer. Made very welcome by Sharon the owner.
The bedroom was very comfortable with tea and coffee provided . Our room overlooked the beach , which was so nice. Morning breakfast was very good with juice,fruit, cereals and full English . We also were given a parking permit , but it did take us quite a while to find a place to park and hubby was getting abit annoyed !!
All in all a lovely guest house ,

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Londongirlselly
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Home from home very friendly lovely breakfast, Sharon the owner was very accommodating, we would stay here again no problem, our visit was a sad occasion so the next time we visit we will be able to take advantage of the facilities and the lovely location

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Roy G
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was sent away on business and booked into here by my company. The landlady was very welcoming and gave me a parking permit so not to worry about parking in the area, also was provided with free wifi details should I wish to use it, much better than an upmarket hotel would offer. I didn't get the pleasure of staying for the breakfast as I had to be at work at 2am. And there were no issues with me coming and going anytime day or night. As for the room I stayed in I had a very picturesque seafront view which was very nice and even lovely at night as they have lasers shining into the sea. The room was very spacious with a HD TV, the shower was awesome had no issues with water temperatures. The radiator heated the room very quickly and all tea and coffee making facilities were available. Overall a business trip I didn't really want to attend and was dreading was made a lot better for having a nice comfortable room to stay in right by the town and with such nice views. If you are going to the area for any reason I would highly recommend it

Room Tip: The front rooms have seafront views and the back rooms views of the harbour, depends on your persona...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jordanc819
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We stayed in September and loved it. I chose the Lantana after reading the reviews and we weren't disappointed. We had a harbour view and absolutely loved watching the boats going out in the morning and back in at night, and also all the activity going on all day. My sister in law had a beach view, which is just as nice. We enjoyed it so much we have booked again for next year already. Our room was lovely and the breakfast excellent, just as we like it, and it was lovely to have it brought by Sharon and her sons. We love Weymouth and intend to go back year after year and always to The Lantana because it suits us perfectly. Thank you Sharon for a lovely welcome.

Room Tip: The harbour view is excellent and really makes you feel that you are holiday.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ChrisandB0b
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed here for a few days following a long trip from Australia, the reviews on trip advisor say it all, fantastic location by the Harbour and close to great restaurants & shopping. Sharon & Steve are amazing hosts and son Robbie was our breakfast waiter, nothing was too much trouble for them. Sharon's breakfasts are the best of any I've had, so the only downside may be the extra kilos.....! Bed was really comfortable, lounge and dining room was furnished well and a pleasant place to relax in.
Would highly recommend a stay at this delightful B&B when considering a trip to Weymouth.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sparklyroy
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Just got back from a relaxing few days away at the Lantana. The B+B is in the perfect location, with both sea and harbour views. Our bedroom was situated in a perfect spot for us, facing the harbour. Sharon gave us a lovely friendly welcome and we were really impressed with her sons serving at the breakfast tables. We are really looking forward to another break here soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple