“Always great food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Enzo

Enzo
Ranked #9 of 277 Restaurants in Weymouth
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Enzo Restaurants and Pizzeria were established in 2004 with the aim to offer real Italian food using the finest ingredients, many of which are directly imported from Italy, prepared by Italian Chefs and served in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
dorset
“Always great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Enjoyed another delicious meal at Enzo's today.The food is always great and the service so warm and friendly.The waiters here are a great asset to this restaurant and make the whole experience so nice.The lunchtime offer at £6.99 for any pasta or pizza and chips or salad is a fantastic price and well worth it The quality and portion size is not compromised at all. Being half Italian myself I can certainly say that the food is excellent Italian food Will always return to this restaurant.

1 Thank niggyDorset

• Polish first
“"BEST IN THE WEST"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

It's so rare to find a gem like this in a seaside town such as Weymouth.
The food is fantastic.
The service is superb.
The wine is wonderful.

As you enter Enzo's you will see many pictures on the wall that just make you think that you are in Italy, (some of the photo's even show older chacters from the Enzo family). Nothing is ever too much trouble for the staff at this restaurant,just talk to them about the food ar ask for a recommendation regarding any dish that takes your fancy. Try a glass of there fantastic red wine and you will not be dissapointed , the quality is far greater than anywhere else in weymouth..
A pizza at lunchtime, or a meal in the evening, the food is always great! it's freshly cooked and the portion size is fantastic.
If you ever visit Weymouth in the warm summer months this place is fantastic it gives you such a buzz, (and its only 30 yards from the sea).
Its my favourite eating place in Weymouth.

“Bellisimo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic service. Staff treat customers like long lost friends. Not shy to recommend good food and wine which is exceptionally good value and very enjoyable. Go for a lunch time special with a large glass of house red and return time after time.

“Bellisimo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic warm welcome very genuine

Excellent recommendations that arrive on the table as described

Wine is very authentic and works with the food. My advice - go for a large glass , you wont be disappointed. Desserts are not to be missed. And never overlook the specials board. I can never finish the main course because its just too good and too gemerous and i cant ignore a dessert. Book a table unless you go for a lunch time special.

Wantage, United Kingdom
“Very popular with the locals”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

We went to Weymouth for my 'birthday weekend' and, having read many reviews, decided to go to Enzo for my 'birthday meal'. We popped in on Saturday afternoon and reserved a table, I pointed out that it was my birthday and it would be nice to have a table near the front, overlooking the beach if possible. However, when we arrived, we were shown to the basement and a table right at the back of the (dimly lit) room. It was so depressing down there that I asked if we could move upstairs and sit at one of the many (empty) tables. They agreed and we moved up, albeit still towards the back of the room.

The food is not cheap but this is true throughout Weymouth, besides this is a classy restaurant. We ordered 2 x fillet steaks, mine medium-well done and my wife had medium-rare. They brought the food to our table and the waiter served up the vegetables - my wife had a few potatoes and some vegetables whilst the rest were placed onto my plate. However, when we started eating, we found that they had mixed our plates up - I had my wifes medium-rare whilst she had my medium - well done! So we spend a few minutes scraping the vegetables from one plate to another as my wife had now ended up with the majority. Hmmm.

The food, it has to be said, is excellent - a very nice steak (eventually) and the wine, whilst pricey, was very good. I also ordered a dessert which was very pleasant. But there was no recognition of the fact it was my birthday, no 'nice touch' of adding a candle or providing anything other than what was ordered - which is strange when I had made a point of how much we were looking forward to coming out to Enzos for my birthday 'treat'. The locals, who obviously use this restaurant a great deal, were treated in a totally different way and were warmly welcomed, had tables reserved for them, would have a chat with the Manager, etc. We felt that we were simply ignored as 'tourists' who would likely not be back. Again, hmmmm.

Is the food good? Yes. Are the prices reasonable? On the whole, yes - eating out in the UK, at a good restaurant, is going to be fairly expensive - we paid £70.00. However, I was disappointed that our specific requests were not recognised, that they made a basic mistake with 'mixing' up the order and that there was no apparent appreciation that we had chosen to eat at their establishment rather than the myriad of alternatives within the resort. It was a pleasant meal, but certainly not 'special' and a bit disappointing for my birthday.

Visited April 2013