“Fabulous service & great food”
Review of Enzo

Enzo
Ranked #11 of 295 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enzo Restaurants and Pizzeria were established in 2004 with the aim to offer real Italian food using the finest ingredients, many of which are directly imported from Italy, prepared by Italian Chefs and served in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Went last night - lovely staff, a pizza & a risotto both very good & the chocolate mousse & tiramisu fab. Complimentary limoncello just rounded off the evening. Spot on, thank you.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,793)

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We went as a family of three for dinner and lunch time . Atmosphere, welcoming, food, the all experience was perfect . My wife is italian and she enjoyed it as well ( that's a good sign i can tell you ) . Very good menu not too expensive , a good formula for lunch pizza with salad or pasta with salad for £6.99 . Go for it this is my advice and you will not regret it . I forgot to mention the staff ,they are very pleasant and look after you very well and also very good with the children .

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Here's the thing with Enzo's, as a local you don't even think about writing reviews on this place, it is THAT good it goes without saying that it's 5 Stars.

From the moment you walk through the doors, from the gorgeous smells of food cooking, to the decor, ambience and friendly staff, you know you're at a place of real quality, a different class to any other Italian restaurant not just in Weymouth, but across South Dorset at least. In fact you'd be hard pushed to find a better Italian restaurant in the UK - I genuinely mean that!

Tonight my partner and I went for a last minute meal. The food as usual exceptional. My partner had the homemade mushroom soup for starter and I had the Antipasto Misto. Olives were taken to the table as soon as we arrived, and we also had a basket of garlic bread. For mains I had the Zazzo Pizza (homemade pizza with pepperoni, chicken and goats cheese), and my partner had a pasta in a wine, cream and bolougnaise sauce. Quite simply devine!

I would also give a massive shout out for the Steak Rossini, a special treat, but again simply gorgeous (this is what I usually eat here, but tonight I really fancied the Pizza for a change).

We couldn't manage a dessert no matter how tempting and delicious they all sounded and looked!

So now I am home, totally stuffed, struggling to move my fingers across the keyboard to write this review, but felt that people should know just how good this place is!

If you're visiting Weymouth, you MUST try Enzo's!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Our first visit to Weymouth. We spotted the restaurant and so glad we did....... Delicious food, really friendly service and fun atmosphere! The waiters had a great sense of humour and made us all laugh! Don't hesitate to go there! We will definitely go back on our next visit.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This restaurant is an excellent place to eat. The food and service are excellent and reasonably priced. More importantly the waiters are so kind and funny - they make you feel welcome and it is a home from home. A favourite for any time I visit Weymouth.