Amazing location and the hospitality received from Jean and Derek was exceptional, very friendly and knowledgeble about the area. Room was beautiful and spotless, overlooking the loch. The breakfast was very good and dinners were fantastic with a variety of choices in the menu. Having a drink on the terrace was amazingly peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in 55 acres of stunning scenery literally a stones throw from Aboyne Loch, The Lodge on the Loch’s unparalleled surroundings and exceptional facilities are amongst the most impressive in Scotland’s North East. Set against the stunning backdrop of the Cairngorms National Park, the Loch side Restaurant is accredited by Eat Scotland, and offers a relaxed affordable fine-dining experience in peerless Scottish tranquillity. Ideal for anything from informal dining to special occasions, customers can enjoy wonderfully varied and healthy cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lodge on the Loch of Aboyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge On The Loch Of Aboyne Hotel Aboyne
- The Lodge On The Loch Of Aboyne Scotland