A Xmas gift from the kids
A great place to chill out & get away from it all . Enjoyed a little bit of pampering with a lovely back massage. A great Hot tub overlooking the Loch which we both thoroughly enjoyed .Excellent room with lovely view . Excellent menu & food was delicious .Intending to go back in the summer & playing on the golf course & of course the Hot tub . The Owners Derek & Jean
made us feel very welcome .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in 55 acres of stunning scenery literally a stones throw from Aboyne Loch, The Lodge on the Loch’s unparalleled surroundings and exceptional facilities are amongst the most impressive in Scotland’s North East. Set against the stunning backdrop of the Cairngorms National Park, the Loch side Restaurant is accredited by Eat Scotland, and offers a relaxed affordable fine-dining experience in peerless Scottish tranquillity. Ideal for anything from informal dining to special occasions, customers can enjoy wonderfully varied and healthy cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lodge on the Loch of Aboyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge On The Loch Of Aboyne Hotel Aboyne
- The Lodge On The Loch Of Aboyne Scotland