“Cafe with nice ambience”
Review of Bojangles'

Bojangles'
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Cafe with nice ambience”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stooped of at Appleby for a quick bite on our way to the Lake District. This cafe was open. Nice layout and friendly staff. We had soup and jacket potatoes with beans. Both very tasty. There was also a selection of cakes and some local beer. Good place to have a quick bite.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Olaivas

Stirling, United Kingdom
“An excellent place to dine.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Bojangles is a must if you are visiting Appleby. A warm welcome is assured and a superb menu is offered. The food is of excellent quality served quickly. Very good value for a quick snack or a main meal.

• Visited May 2013
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Where's my skinny latte?”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Nice coffee stop and bistro in good location of main square. Friendly service and only stopped for coffee so cannot comment on the food but was disappointed that there was no skimmed milk for my latte. The apparent surprise from the waitress that I didn't really want semi skinned matched my surprise that a coffee house couldn't do skinny... We then heard another family have their order for skinny coffees taken but not told they would be getting semi. Maybe a small point and I'm sure there are other more positive aspects to this place as mentioned by other reviewers but for coffee lovers this is an important and reflects attention to detail

Visited March 2013
Blackburn ,United Kingdom
“home cooking”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Bojangles was recommended by another local business. Quick service, delicious home-cooked food. Generous portions, child/family friendly, bright contemporary decor, relaxed atmosphere. So good we went twice over the Easter weekend! Happy to recommend

• Visited April 2013
Cumbria, United Kingdom
“good quick service”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

went out for lunch with my husband and daughter who lives in appleby. I think this has canged hands since it was last reported on trip advisor. There was a good selection from sandwiches to cooked meals my husband and i had chicken and bacon sandwich with home made chips and salad my daughter had broccalli soup and a roll. We enjoyed although my hubby said he would rather there hadnt been as much filling an the sandwich and my daughter said the soup was very hot. I would go there again and was going to go on the Saturday night but I wasnt sure of the menu at night as the site has not been updated since the previous owners.

• Visited March 2013