“Good food here.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Akash Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 144 Restaurants in Beverley
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Good food here.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Stranded by the snow in Beverley, and in need of food, following my nose brought me to a good curry house. Traditional restaurant with the standard menu, but done very nicely. Good portions at a fair price, with copious beer so no complaints. Staff were friendly and efficient. I will happily recommend this restaurant to anyone else who find themselves in Beverley.

Beverley, United Kingdom
“Best Indian in Beverley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Fantastic choice of food, including many English dishes if all of your party are not converts. Relaxed helpful staff who go the extra mile. I've been to all the Indians in Beverley and this in my opinion is the best. Love the Vindaloo.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Steven D
Beverley, United Kingdom
“Excellent food with friendly staff and warm atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

From entering the immaculate restaurant, You are greeted with a warm and friendly smile.
The menu is varied to suit all tastes, well presented with attentive members of staff to attend your requirements.
We have never been disappointed with our choices and have started to go on their recommendations and again never disappointed
We strongly recommend a visit to this establishment if you like all of the above.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Maria M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Allways welcome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is the best curry in town and we recommend you try something different, allways made welcome and staff very friendly.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Linton5857
“Food & staff both excellent will definately be coming back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I am an avid eater of Indian food, my husband is not (he is a simple steak & chips man) anyway I convinced him to give this place a try after my sister recommended it. Four of went on a saturday. I had a king prawn off the speciality menu, which was absolutely delicious, the prawns were big and juicy and cooked to perfection. I chose the king prawn passanda for my husband (as he is not experienced in Indian cuisine) which much to my surprise he really enjoyed (phew) which means we can now go back and maybe be a bit more daring and try some other dishes now I've tickled his taste buds! Also thank you to the staff for being very helpful and friendly.

2 Thank Wendy381