“Familiar face?”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We were in a couple of times over the Christmas holidays. We used to visit when it was the Naseeb years ago. I seem to remember one of the waiters in particular but that said he should have aged by now. Possibly his son? I think his name was Ash, can anyone confirm? We didn't want to ask as it seemed it would be rude if we were wrong (we made that mistake in hull once). Regardless, the food and service was great! Although we weren't fully aware that it was BYOB when we arrived I did manage to pop to the off license and ended up saving on the drinks. Great to have that in Beverley finally! We will definitely be coming again soon.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

It was a quiet Sunday teatime buffet between Christmas and New Year. Couldn't fault it. Good selection of starters, mains and their version of rice pudding - heavenly! Service also excellent and very friendly. We will be visiting this restaurant again for definite.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

I drove from Barton on humber on the south bank to enjoy this place on recommendation of thre views on here what a mistake that was. We were the only people in there on Sunday night at 8.30 one member of staff reAlly could not be bothered to be there the other was great. Our starters were quite nice but my main dish costing 10.50 without rice and apparently a Sep dial was very bland and poor. All in all what a waste of time.

I suggest everyone who likes this place should try the surma in Barton to recalibrate with experiencing the best I indian food in the number region and service.

Hope this helps

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have been here twice, and once for the buffet. The food is nice but the buffet doesn't have enough vegetarian options. There was only one vegetarian starter onion baji which was nice but the mains were just masala potato curry. But my friends who were non vegetarian had plenty of options, different meat curries they seem to really enjoy them. It would be great if they could add at lest one paneer dish or some thing vegetarian a bit spicy likes the meats. But they do have vegetarian a la carte options.

2  Thank Oshadie K
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Freshly prepared food and loads of it, staff were superb throughout the meal and couldn't do enough for us