“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mirchi - CLOSED

Mirchi
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I visited Mirchi last night and have to say it was the best indian i have ever tasted!!. The waiters were busy but still very attentive and polite!.. We Will definitely be visiting again soon!!

• Visited May 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Awful food /service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I cannot begin to describe how bad this place was, easily the worst eating out experience I have had in several years!
It was my first visit and it was reccomended as a great curry house so I was really looking forward to it. There was 12 of us and when we arrived
It was pretty quiet but despite this the waiters were not attentive and it took 3 attempts to order our drinks. When the food arrived the waiters clearly had no idea who had ordered what and unbelievably shouted at us to concentrate and then proceeded to call out the dishes. Several of our party had to wait and the food tasted like the worst supermarket ready meal instead of freshly cooked Indian food. The waiters then addressed us as ladies and gents despite the fact we were all women!
I really resented paying for my meal and didnt complain as it was a special occasion which is probably why they get away with the disgraceful food and service.

Visited May 2013
Huddersfield
“Same time next week please....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

This was my second visit here and was again not disappointed.

The service is prompt but the bar a little disorganised. I cannot fault the quality of the mains and the starters. Try a vindaloo at your own peril, it is hot but tastes devine. The pickle tray was a little disappointing as I am partial to a bit of lime or chilli pickle with my poppadoms.

My only complaint was that on-line menu says duck is available but when you get there it's not on it. But then I ask myself would I really have liked curried duck?

• Visited April 2013
Beverley, United Kingdom
“great food!!!!! excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

i heard about the 20 quid offer so went down with the lads.i found the staff really polite and always had a smile on their faces.the food was terrific,we mustve had about 5 rounds and at the end the night we had a really nice time.that 20 quid offer is amazing.loads of food and drinks 4 dat price u cant go wrong.

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly atmostphere terrific food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We started with the chefs platter which was recommened by the waiter it was delicious only problem was we cudnt eat it all i my main dish was the bindiya chicken my freind wasent wrong definetly one of the best curries ive had i have the thank the staff for the excellent service even when the restaurant was jam packed with customers

• Visited March 2013