“People who care about the customer”

Beverley Tickton Grange Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Tickton
London, England
“People who care about the customer”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have been going to the Tickton Grange since around 1981, in fact when it first opened. One thing has not changed, that is the owners and staff really do care about the customer! There is always a friendly welcome.
The hotel has recently under gone some very tasteful refurbishment, high quality wall coverings and very comfortable beds. The bathroom and shower facilities are immaculate. The off the road location ensures a very good night's sleep, even at the front of the hotel.
The bar and lounge area, with a warm log fire in an excellent area to relax after your journey. The restaurant continues its very high standard, food sourced from reliable and consistent local suppliers.
Do not be fooled by the 3 star rating, this is 5 star. It may not have a lift or a leisure centre, however for quality and comfort it is difficult to beat at prices which are very reasonable.

Room Tip: There are a number of room which have been recently refurbished and a programme to complete more. Sp...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Hullbridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

When we pulled into the drive I was screaming at my husband with excitement as he had planned it with big help as a surprise for me from that second on I was not let down and best birthday I could wish for.

Room was beautiful and well kitted out I took photos of everything for my photo album as loved it so much even the wallpaper :).

The young lady on reception who showed us to our room was very kind and warm greeting us also hard working, we think she is a very well valued member of staff as are almost all we saw but she stood out to us the most.

Food oh I can't even start to say enough I'm a foody and it met all my expectations and with my husband in tow who is a Chef himself of 11 years we was very happy and can't wait to eat there again, big thumbs up to the chefs, all staff and owners lovely hotel.

So perfect birthday! Thank you.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kim e
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I stayed at the Tickton Grange a few years ago with work and was a big fan. I was back again this week for one night and found it to be as good as always. The room was lovely and the bathroom big. The flapjacks in the room were tasty as before! I think the atmosphere is very close to perfect; the quiet friendliness and attentiveness of the staff, the warmth of the building on what was a cold evening and the condition in which the building and its fittings are kept. The setting is also lovely, with the gardens and surrounding fields looking stunning in the autumn morning sunshine. What stands out above everything else is the food; the terrine and duck for dinner were both delicious, with the bonus of an appetiser (gazpacho), and the breakfast was tasty with plenty choice.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
England
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stayed at Tickton Grange for a work event: an overnight dinner and meeting. I was impressed with the level of service and general decor.Its an Georgian building set just off the main road in the East Yorks countryside, and the general impression when you drive up is very good.Lovely welcome from reception, and the rooms are good. Differing sizes because this is no chain hotel, and its a pretty old building, but you get all you would expect , and my bathroom was bigger than my room itself!
There's a lovely bar with a log fire and lots of relaxed seating. We were there when a big event was on in the large function room, but it didn't cause any problems for other guests, and the service was fine. Our evening meal was beautiful, with lots of local produce, and the Yorkshire breakfast in the morning has to be attempted! In all, a good place to stop, and if you are looking for a different, non chain, experience, then Tickton Grange could be just the place for you

east yorkshire
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My wife and I have just attended the annual awards for the East Yorkshire Local Food Network, excellent evening, great local food, lovely environment would highly recommend.
I know that Tickton Grange support the East Yorkshire Local Food Network to help sustain local businesses to use the high quality of foods produced in this area and long may it continue.

Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Firstly sorry for the delay in adding this review
I felt I must add a review and congratulate the Tickton Grange Hotel/ Staff for the excellent service we received during my sons wedding on 31 August 2013, it was absolutely first class.
The wedding reception room was magnificently decorated and the food was to die for. The service from the waiters/ waitresses was fautless. The gardens/surroundings are stunning.
The whole day was out of this world. If you are thinking about booking this hotel for a wedding please make sure you do.
Once again may I thank the Tickton Grange for the whole experience the way my son, family and friends were looked after.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Moobmeister387
cleveland
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We attended a friends wedding and stayed in the granary for the weekend. The staff were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. A very professional service and homely surroundings we couldn't recommend them enough. We would like to thank all the staff for a most enjoyable wedding and stay.

Room Tip: A Granary room.
1 Thank ClevelandChil
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tickton
Best Western Lairgate Hotel
Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel
Ibis Hull
Ibis Hull
#5 of 18 in Kingston-upon-Hull

Been to Beverley Tickton Grange Hotel? Share your experiences!