“Delicious!”

Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Driffield
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Good food, pleasant staff and a charming country pub. Well worth a visit. We went for Sunday lunch which was plentiful and delicious. Puddings gorgeous.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Excellent food...cannot complain about that at all, however I had booked over the phone as I had never eaten there and was going on recommendation, I did not know there was a bar and restaurant!!!! When we arrived there after an hours journey, found ourselves seated in the Bar!!!! I had planned a lovely evening in a nice restaurant being waited on, however you have to pick your menu from a black board which is situated over 2 tables that other people are seated at and trying to eat their meal.... (I felt very uncomfortable doing this) then place your order at the bar in another room. I could have gone to my local bar for this service! Just to say I think that when booking the staff should make it very clear as to what you have actually booked!!!! Again must say the food we did have was excellent!!!

3  Thank BonnieRoos
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Third time I came here for dinner with my Belgian family. It was rather busy for a Wednesday night, so we had to wait a bit. Did not mind, as there was a very cosy atmosphere with log fire going. Food as usual out of the ordinary with a lot of choices for all courses. Service friendly, but I thought a bit understaffed.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

A charming country pub/restaurant in a delightful village setting. We ate on a mid-week lunchtime so were limited to the bar menu which was varied and interesting. The food was excellent and the only downside was the extremely slow service. No reflection on the waitresses who were excellent. We would definitely visit again.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Beautiful gastro pub. Full of little nooks lit by candlelight.
Excellent food- to die for!!
A firm favourite. If you visit,you'll definitely go again..