“Absolutely spot on!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

First time I have been to this restaurant, was met with a warm welcome and from start to finish the service was brilliant. Food was excellent very much enjoyed my dansak that I ordered, my friend who doesn't each curry that often really enjoyed theirs. Very impressed and will be back again.

2  Thank r4nny

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We booked a table last night at Trishna for 16!! From calling the restaurant to book we were welcomed. Said we may be a little loud and we had 6 children with us too....nothing was a problem. We booked early and for most of the evening we had the upstairs room to our selves.
The food was delicious, and changes to the menu were welcomed, I had a Kashmiri, but made spicy, just perfect!! My husband asked for a 'special' since he couldn't make up his mind, that too was delicious. The staff were lovely, food was great, Thanks Trishna for a great evening and for making us so welcome. We will be back... :)

3  Thank smiles123