“What a find!”
Review of London Bar - CLOSED

London Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Modern town centre restaurant and bar. Lovely freshly made meals, premium drinks, world beers, beautiful wines and gorgeous cocktails.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Personal service, friendly staff, and the 2 course deal excellent value for money! Have asked our B&B to recommend it in future

There are newer reviews for London Bar

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Thai steamed salmon fillet, pak choi and basmati rice!

Salmon and rice cooked to perfection serious hint of citrus due to the lemon grass topping. Perfect balance of texture with the rice and the pak choi. Another triumph thank you London Bar great Bank holiday treat for me!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We live in France full time and one of the few things that we miss is going out for a really good Sunday roast. We have eaten a Sunday roast at the London Bar a few times now and so expectations were high. The only thing on my list of 'things I want to do whilst visiting my sister' was eat at the London Bar, unfortunately a family member was in hospital and the Sunday lunch coincided with visiting times however, the London Bar served us the Roast beef and Yorkshire puddings at the evening meal time and it is more than safe to say we were not disappointed. The beef was plentiful and cooked to perfection, the Yorkshire puddings were fabulous and the herby dumplings to die for. All the vegetables were fresh and crunchy and it was the perfect end to a lovely stay. As always, we will be back. THE best value for money - can't recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stopped of at this restaurant with my wife and children, whilst on the way back to hornsea. We had the special, which was 2 courses and a drink for £12, which is available Mon to Thurs. The food was excellent and the staff were very friendly and attentive. Would most definitely return again.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to give the London bar a visit after reading the good reviews on trip advisor, I rang to book for Sunday lunch, on arrival we ordered our drinks were shown to our table after 15 minutes we gave our order, my husband had the crab starter I had the mushroom soup my husband said it had to be the best starter he has ever had, my soup was very tasty although rather thick, we both had the roast beef Sunday lunch and that too was very nice,homemade Yorkshire puddings and lovely gravy plenty of veg and everything nice and hot, we had a bit of a wait for it to arrive 20 minutes but I think it was well worth the wait for delicious hot freshly cooked food, and not over priced, well worth a visit. We will certainly return.