“Best quality meat I've ever had!”
Review of The Dacre Arms

The Dacre Arms
Ranked #9 of 83 Restaurants in Driffield
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

This pub is highly recommended and has the perfect atmosphere will friendly punters and family's eating and drinking. I can tell everyone one this I will recommend this pub highly to, the food was amazing! I love steak nowhere has ever cooked it out I like it but this place got it perfect for my tastebuds ! Everyone's meal looked fantastic it was so tasty me and the family was sharing it around us so we could explore more of the great taste , one had pie one had a giant Yorkshire pudding !!! Tasted spot on !! :):) the meat is fantastic great quality produce !

1  Thank Carlabilly

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We went to the Dacre Arms for a meal last night. This used to be one of our favourite restaurants, but we had a few bad meals and we stopped going. After looking on Trip Advisor we decided to give it another try. We are so glad we did. The food was lovely, I had a rump steak, it was perfect, melted in your mouth. My husband had steal and ale pie. At first he was not keen on the pastry, but he said the filling was good. Two clean plates later my hubby decided that his pie was perfect, he was just used to my pastry.
Staff was friendly and attentive and speaking to one member of staff we said why we had stopped going. They remember the time very well, they have now got a new chef and business is picking up again.
We will definitely be going again, menu prices was reasonable, I really could not fault it.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We had a poor visit the last time we went to the Dacre arms, however we decided to give it another try. I have to say we visited last Sunday and both enjoyed one of the best meals we have had for a very long time.

Excellent atmosphere and service as well as a fantastic meal.

We will be coming back and can highly recommend.

2  Thank Chris R
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Great Food Massive Portions Highly Recomended we always visit the Dacre Arms when staying at Dacre Lakeside Park

Reviewed August 2, 2014

First Visit today . The Restaurant was clean and had a relaxed atmosphere there was a vast choice on the menu also a sandwich menu & specials board where available. We ordered the Dacre burger ,we waited round 15 minutes which was fine ,when it arrived it was presented very nice everything was hot and very filling definatley will be going back ...