“Excellent food and customer service ”
Review of Muskan Spice

Muskan Spice
Ranked #39 of 83 Restaurants in Driffield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and customer service ”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

The food is amazing!!!! The food has loads of flavour and the portions are just right. The staff are so friendly and they make you feel welcome, they are up for banter as well!
I will be back in the future

1 Thank Shona94

Nafferton, United Kingdom
“Simply great Indian food!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I love the Muskan Spice as it has such a varied menu, the food is restaurant-quality even for takeaways and is reasonably priced. The restaurant itself is quite intimate and the staff very friendly. Would recommend for anytime meals, special occasions and takeaways in Driffield.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Julie Y
East Yorkshire
“A truly great experience”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I have been here several times and it just gets better.
Absolutely everything is spot on , the place , the service and above all the exceptional food.
If you enjoy superb Indian "cuisine" then this is the place, this is not just standard Indian "cooking"

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank lancethecook
Nafferton, United Kingdom
“A cut above most Indian resturants”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I dropped into this restaurant unplanned late one evening and were delighted by what was on offer. The food, service and location were very good . The chicken biriani I enjoyed was delicious and better than most I have eaten and I have eaten more than my fair share. My wife's meal, a lamb curry, was also excellent. On the evening we visited to food was definitely a cut above the average curry house and we will be returning.

1 Thank mkvyvyan
Rochester, United Kingdom
“Exceptional”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I visited this restaurant whilst on holiday in the area - we've been to many restaurants at home in Kent & London and this one is up with the best. Lovely food- attentive staff. Thankyou for making our Yorkshire visit memorable.

• Visited August 2014