“over rated in my opinion”
Review of Muskan Spice

Muskan Spice
Ranked #41 of 86 Restaurants in Driffield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2014

my meal was fine but my partners was extremlly salty apart from that staff were great didn't complain as it was a take away but would go again and ask for less salt.

1  Thank apl15jul51

Reviewed December 16, 2013

This Indian is 11 miles away from us but we always use for takeaways as the food is easily the best in the area. Very friendly staff and good service when eating in too. Good value for money and very nice curries. I have never had a bad meal in all the times I've used the Muskan and that's saying something.

1  Thank brushsalesman
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Met a couple of friends here had the steak and caramelised onion sarnie with chips it was glorious, good service too, my second visit here in a month, lots of walkers in here

1  Thank JackyJoan
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Quiet November evening. It doesn't matter to these guys. Food was excellent and service was all smiles too, Best Jalfrezi north of Birmingham.

1  Thank Russell H
Reviewed September 19, 2013

although im not a spicy person I do love this restaurant, in my opinion its the best Indian I have ever tasted! its a bit more expensive than other but well worth it, the service here is second to none and whenever we come here we are always made to feel so welcome.