My mum was born and raised in Driffield but now in her 80s lives in Linconshire so we thought it would be nice to take her back to her roots , she had never been. To the Bell in her young day it would have far to posh and expensive, so we booked in for a there course lunch , it was lovely what made it special for my mum a Yorkshire Lass ! Was the starter , a Yorkshire pudding with onion gravy it took her back to her child hood, the whole meal staff the restaurant was outstanding well worth a vist, I couldn't praise you all enough .Thank you such a brilliant place and it made our day really special .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18th-century listed hotel situated in the centre of Driffield ‘the capital of the wolds’. Tastefully furnished with antiques and fine arts, it boasts 16 individually styled suites and bedrooms, a beautiful oak paneled restaurant and The Oak Bar, featuring around 300 malt whiskies and local hand pulled cask conditioned real ales. The hotel also offers an unrivaled range of leisure facilities; swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, super spa, rasul, flotation tank, full nautilus gym, beauty salon featuring Clarins, hairdressers, squash court and snooker room etc. Situated within easy reach of historic Beverley and York. Award winning disabled access. Hotel not suitable for children under 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western The Bell In Driffield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Bell In Driffield Hotel Driffield
- Best Western Driffield
- Driffield Best Western
- Best Western The Bell In Driffield Yorkshire