“mothers day”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, British
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

went to this restaurant today with my family and friends the waitress was lovely and tended to us very well got our starters which where ok until we noticed the moldy lettuce , then we got our main that was cold nice but cold had a choice of sweets which was nice i had the profiteroles and they where off which is not very good for a 20 week pregnant woman then we paid for for meal and the to be told that we dont get a mothers day gift because we where a late booking at 11 ;10 this morning i dont think i will be going back here in a hurry.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Had a lovely meal for two we both enjoyed ,very friendly staff & lovely clean restaurant&toilets,very good prices !will look forward to revisiting :)

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Beef, Lamb, Pork, I was asked my choice, i said 'i was not sure and could not make my mind up' I was offered all 3 meats and what tasty tender meat it was. Mashed (real) potatoes, carrots, Green Beans, Cauliflower' pigs in blankets x2' massive homemade York pud, stuffing balls - well i cannot believe this meal all for a £5,, Sarah (chef) hats off to you. Thick delicious gravy, i ended up taking half home in a box and today Mon having a bubble and squeak. I cannot recommend this place high enough.
Mid week again 2 meals for £7.50, homemade pie, lasagnes, and the BEST EVER fish and chips with mushy or garden peas, Driffield – I have no shares in this place and nothing to gain, but i must urge you to come and try because – you are missing out on a little GEM – DO NOT judge a book by it’s cover.....

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Been a regular I would recommend anyone to dine here. I have been dining here twice a week for the past year and can safely say I have never had a nicer lunch and such good value for money. The staff have always being pleasant and polite. Best place in town.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Lovely fish & chips.good value,would reccomend.the rice pudding was yummy too.we have visited previously but the revamp has worked wonders,decor has improved dramatically