We stayed for a long weekend in a basic caravan, which was very clean and tidy. Even a small tray of tea bags, coffee and sugar sachets were provided. The staff were brilliant. We had some problems putting on our fire, but staff arrived promptly to fix it and when security were unavailable, another member of staff gave us a fire as a temporary measure, until the friendly security man (Ray) came shortly afterwards.
I would like to return just because the staff were so good, the views fabulous and it was peaceful, but the only negative was that our caravan was very, very close to others and in the car we had to negotiate several other caravans to get to ours. However, not all the caravans are so tightly packed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Park provides a perfect mix of fun and relaxation, close to sandy beaches with great coastal views. Take a break whenever you choose - open 52 weeks of the year! Heated outdoor fun pool with waterslide and paddling pool. Food Choice Restaurant & Takeaway and Sands Tavern. Great live entertainment. Sparky’s Krew Club and soft play area for the under 5s. Sublet your caravan and earn a valuable income. Make the most of Yorkshire. Lively seaside resorts like Scarborough and long stretches of beautiful beach will mean you’ll be exploring somewhere new every time you visit your holiday home. Discover the North Yorkshire Moors and get to know some friendly pubs on your travels - before long you’ll be feeling like one of the locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Barmston Beach Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barmston Beach Holiday Park - Park Hotel Driffield
- Barmston Beach Holiday Park - Park Resorts Driffield, Yorkshire