“Have now eaten here a few times”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Collective

Cafe Collective
Ranked #11 of 132 Restaurants in Bideford
Cuisines: Cafe, British, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We pride ourselves on offering home cooked food using locally sourced produce. Our extensive menu offers a range of cooked breakfasts, lunches, homemade pizzas, sharing boards, homemade cakes and cream teas. We have been told that our coffee is the "best in the West!" Our cafe is dog friendly and are fully licensed, offering a selection of local ciders, beer and wines.
Bideford, United Kingdom
“Have now eaten here a few times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Soups. Omelettes. Aubergine gratin. Rissotto. ... polenta orange cake. Carrot cake. B
Choc brownies...... all A1. Fresh good portions hot and very tasty. ... this cafe fits into this town beautifully...... I recommend

2 Thank wendymcdonald

Bideford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic family lunch location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have reviewed this place once already but went again recently with my daughter as a girls' treat lunch out. My daughter had the amazing omelette & chips & I diversified (slightly!) from last time & had the mozzarella & tomato board with THAT amazing homemade pesto. We couldn't have been made to feel more welcome and had a lovely afternoon. Once again I was surprised at the exceptionally high value at a very reasonable cost, something that is hard to come by these days. Thank you.

We've booked supper club in May so I'm looking forward to making that my review hattrick!
xx

• Visited March 2014
Bideford, United Kingdom
“Something unique, stylish, arty for Bideford, oh & the foods great too :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

I was lucky enough to get a table at their monthly popular super clubs. It was a lovely change to go for a meal where the atmosphere was intimate yet inclusive. Everyone was really friendly and welcoming and the food, all prepared on site, was stunning....the best chicken I've had in a long time, and I can cook!! I'm not a huge chocolate person, yet polished of mine and my partners chocolate pot mouse desert. I'm just waiting till I can get a table for another night!

• Visited February 2014
Bideford, United Kingdom
“perfect place to eat, see & do”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

Fabulous food (omelette & cake for me), friendly staff & a lovely ambience. Great tunes on the speakers & great coffee in my cup x Best little hang out in Bideford. can't wait for the knit n' natter evenings & the supper clubs x I'm hooked, you're not getting rid of me now I've found you.

• Visited February 2014
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Great Cakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

After seeing the reviews here, thought we would pop in and see for ourselves. We weren't disappointed, nice coffee, friendly staff, but the cakes were the best part. The wife and I shared a piece of carrot cake, this was nice and moist, with plenty of flavour. We also had the orange polenta cake, now I wasn't too sure about this one when we ordered, and when I looked at it at the table, I thought it may be dry and perhaps this would mean it wouldn't be very tasty, I was wrong. It had a very nice texture, not moist, but not dry either, but what surprised me the most was the lovely orange flavour that came through, it was delicious. The cafe decor was also nice and rather retro, which added to the very laid back feel to the place. Well worth a visit.

Visited February 2014