“Excellent meal, friendly atmosphere”

The Cyder Presse Pub
Ranked #33 of 146 Restaurants in Bideford
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed in Weare Giffard for a week but regrettably only went here on our last night. The welcome was friendly, the food excellent with a great selection for carnivores and vegetarians alike, it is not often my vegetarian daughter and her partner (who loves a rare steak) both wax lyrical about a meal in the same place. Very relaxed and enjoyable with a great selection of wines as well as ales. Would go again if we were in the area.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We went for lunch here as a family - The menu was great, with a good range of specials of the day on offer (The standard menu can be found on the pubs website)

The atmosphere was really nice and we were made to feel most welcome.

I felt that the price of the meals was very reasonable given the high standard of the food.

I would certainly go again - Highly recommended

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had both lunch and dinner here last week and I can only say that both were a very pleasant experience. Good, reasonably priced food amidst great hospitality and friendly staff. Definitely one to recommend. The surrounding area is not to be sniffed at either!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very friendly pub, had fantastic lunch with some of my family, I had pork the others had
chicken, served up very well plenty of veg, we did have to book about a week ago as it gets busy, will visit again.

1  Thank Roy P
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I had dinner here one Saturday night and I found it to be very very good indeed the landlord was very nice and i'd wished that I had stayed here as well, they do have two rooms but he food I thought was excellent and good value too.
I would recommend this pub to anyone.