“Good place to eat”

The Riverbank Bar Bistro
Ranked #37 of 143 Restaurants in Bideford
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: We are an exciting new bistro in Bideford...great food by the river....
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Very good service. Excellent menu with good quality food. The staff are friendly and helpful. Good choice on the menu with reasonable prices. Good quality food with generous portions. Nice relaxed atmosphere suitable for couples having a meal or family celebration meals

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Over priced, simple fair. Don't go if I can help it Been 4 times in the last 2 years or since it opened. First time I had to send my gammon back as it wasn't cooked, Second time the roast dinner was cold and veg were minimal, Third time I paid for an over priced chicken burger and chips, I'd rather have gone to KFC and the 4th, my salmon was miniscule but the pudding was tasty. Bill was more than this sort of food should be.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have been to The Riverbank many times in the last few months, every time the food has been excellent, the Sunday Carvery is mouthwatering, always cooked to perfection & bursting with taste, we have recommended to everyone as it is first class.... we went last Sunday and the waitress was very welcoming and down to earth, with a good sense of humor...I cannot rate The Riverbank Bar Bistro highly enough, if you have not tried it, book now, you will not be disappointed!!
Mrs Mercy

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went to the RiverBank with our friends it was their anniversary. We got there about 6:30 to early for the 7:00 booking but we ordered drinks and were given menus to see what we wold like the later they took our order. We went to our table dead on 7:00 2 mins later we had our starters one shared starter, soup & mackerel & horseradish fish cakes. All starters we excellent as were the main courses and sweets. The staff were very lively and helpful any request were met with "yes we can do this".
I really think this Bar Bistro is an ideal place for a celebration and with the friendly and happy staff, you will enjoy your night

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have visited this restaurant many times and every time we go they never disappoint. The service is brilliant and the food is amazing. We often have Carvery on a Sunday and I honestly can say I cannot find another restaurant or pub that can beat it. They beat all of the most well known Carverys in north Devon. I would recommend anyone to go and check it out. I know we will be continuing to visit this awesome restaurant