“Great weekend away!”
other travelers have booked this property
Welcome to Dray Mews Cottages!
Family room and kitchen Sleep well in the beautifully decorated bedroom ~ double room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Family room and kitchen
Sleep well in the beautifully decorated bedroom ~ double room
Downstairs shower room and utility room - toilet and hand basin
Out on the forest having a cool off!
Donkeys everywhere in Brockenhurst!
The beautiful ponies with their foals out on the Forest
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

zoeknight...
Fleet, United Kingdom
“Great weekend away!”
Reviewed December 11, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We stayed over a weekend for my brothers wedding and this provided us with the perfect base. A very nice place with everything we needed and close by to the local pubs and restaurants.

Dec 12, 2017
Thank you Zoe for your kind review. I am so pleased you had a good time in the New Forest, and that you enjoyed the cottage so much.
Kelly J
“Love staying here!”
Reviewed May 13, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This is the second time I have stayed, and I just had to write to say how much I love it. Great location, great facilities. A real home from home. Spotless! I will be back.

May 15, 2017
Dear Kelly

Thank you so much for your review. We sincerely hope you will be back soon. Best wishes Louise
ReddersKe...
Kent
“Fantastic welcoming cottage perfect for exploring the New Forest”
Reviewed March 31, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Fantastic customer service from start to finish. Would highly recommend. Really clean, well kept and well equipped cottage. Just right for families or a group of friends and a great base to explore the forest.

Apr 2, 2017
Dear Jane
Thank you so much for your lovely review of our cottage at Dray Mews. We really appreciate your review and we are so pleased you had a lovely time. Best wishes Louise
cameron-a...
Mississauga, Canada
“Beautiful cottage, great location”
Reviewed December 30, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

What a beautiful cottage in a very convenient location. The cottage is a nice size, very well maintained with all the mod cons. Although this is a new property it still has a cottage feel to it. Outside there is a small garden and the cottages are very secure in a gated community. There is the added bonus of a pub being about a minute walking distance away. The only reason I haven't given this a 5 star rating is because we found the masteroom bed a little on the small side and it could have been more comfortable. Other than that this was an excellent choice.

Dec 31, 2016
Hi Andrew - thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure to have you and your family as our guests at Dray Mews Cottages. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry the bed was a little on the small size for you, we will see what we can do for next time! With very best wishes Louise & Sarah (housekeeper)
Sue G
Croydon, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely comfortable cottage, very clean and well stocked”
Reviewed October 27, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I stayed here with my two sisters. We travelled by train and it was easily accessible for the station and to walk in the New Forest. The cottage was spotlessly clean and had everything we needed for our stay,

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Oct 27, 2016
Hi Sue
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Cartwheel cottage. We are so pleased you and your sisters had a lovely time in the Forest and that you enjoyed staying at the cottage.
Many thanks again, and we hope to see you another time!
Louise & Sarah
Emily M
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Great Cottage/Holiday Home!”
Reviewed July 24, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

I really liked my stay at dray mews. I stayed in the 'Cartwheel'. The location was great as the house was in the middle of the New Forest and it was to get to other places e.g. Lymington and Burley.

The facilities provided were useful such as the washing machine and microwave. The rooms were good, even though i stayed in the single room, and it was a little small but still the bed's were extremly comfortable and were easy to fall asleep in.

A complaint I have is that, from the back windows of the house where the bedrooms were located, you could view the beer garden of the local pub ' The Rose and Crown'. This didn't cause any disturbances, other than yhe people in the garden could see you from your room. Also the dvd player wasn't the best quality and to get a dvd in or out you had to hit the dvd player.

Overall i had a great stay here.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 13-17
Aug 19, 2015
Thank you for your lovely review of Cartwheel cottage. I have noted the problem with the DVD player and this has now been resolved.

Dray Mews Cottages
Jandalisa
“I LOVE THIS PLACE AND WANT TO LIVE HERE!”
Reviewed April 19, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from this wonderful cottage and I can honestly say that it was perfect!
I am extremely picky when it comes to choosing accommodation when we go away and always clean the place before we settle in. This cottage was so clean that I felt at home as soon as I walked in. It was beautifully decorated throughout and offered everything that we needed and more. My only problem is that I would love to live there!!
This cottage made my holiday in the New Forest an excellent experience. Thank you, Louise.
You were so helpful, as was Terry. I hope to be staying there again very soon.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Apr 20, 2015
Thank you so much for your lovely review! So glad you enjoyed the cottage and we would love to see you another time!

Dray Mews Cottages
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing