“Spa Day Perfection”

SenSpa at Careys Manor Hotel
More attraction details
Owner description: An authentic Thai spa inspired by holistic wellness, focusing on the health of the mind, body and spirit. SenSpa at Careys Manor Hotel in the heart of the New Forest National Park offers a true taste of Thailand that will refresh your senses. Combining the best of Western and Eastern traditions, SenSpa offers authentic Thai therapies and mouth-watering Thai cuisine, balanced perfectly with state-of-the-art hydrotherapy facilities and an unrivalled spa experience.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

This was a return Spa Day visit for me and don't you just worry when the first time is perfect that your expectations are just not going to be met? I certainly do. How wrong could I have been, it was again nothing short of absolute perfection. The staff have it just right,they know you are there to chill so leave you be but should you need them ,they are on hand with a smile and a willingness to help.

The hydrotherapy facilities are varied and excellent. I so enjoy the relaxation area where they have managed, despite it being a large space to section it with furniture into quite separate areas so even, should there be several other people there, you can feel a sense of personal space and calm and believe you are there all on your own.

Lunch was included in the Spa Day and this is taken in the Thai restaurant and certainly not to be missed. The food was very good and the setting and surroundings continue the theme of the Sen Spa, that of stillness and calm.

I went for a treatment at extra cost, a full body massage and have to say it was certainly one of the best I have ever had.

For anyone in need of a place of calmness, wanting to escape the fast pace of life, if only for a day, you will not be disappointed. 10 out of 10 Sen Spa and I hope to return very soon.

Lina L, Spa Director at SenSpa at Careys Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2014

Dear Lesley

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We all really appreciate the feedback and it's what makes it all so worthwhile - that and seeing how beautifully relaxed guests are at the end of a spa visit. I hope that we will be able to welcome you back again very soon. In the meantime we all wish you a Happy Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Joyous New Year.

Lina

"tea and coffee"
in 3 reviews
"treatment rooms"

Reviewed November 30, 2014 via mobile

I visited Senspa with a friend this year and I have to say, it's honestly the best spa I've ever been to. Our massages were authentic thai and absolute bliss! Facials were great, treatment rooms were beautiful and service was faultless. Lunch in the thai restaurant, was fresh, light and delicious. Facilities and pool were very good. I've been to so many spas, yet none as good as this. I recommend anyone who asks and revisit as often as I can!

Dear JamieJohn91

Thank you very much for your lovely review of SenSpa. It gives us all such a boost to know that what we offer is delighting our guests. I am so pleased that you especially enjoyed your treatments and the Thai lunch. Our treatments are unique to us and we have always regarded training to be of great importance. Our chefs have worked in some of the best restaurants in Thailand. Thai food is perfect for a spa retreat, clean, fresh and light. Thanks again and I hope we will be able to welcome you back soon.

Lina

Reviewed November 27, 2014

We have been fortunate to have experienced Careys Manor Sen Spa on a couple of occasions and recently returned for a day of pure relaxation

Having been voted Best Spa in the South East for the last couple of years, its good to see that not only other people agree with us, but also the venue and staff are receiving the appreciation that they richly deserve

The venue and facilities provide such a relaxing atmosphere and still look new. My Thai massage was extremely relaxing, the lunch was so tasty and fresh and just the right quantity and the smoothies!!

The Hydro facilities which we chilled out in, during the afternoon are simple sublime, from the pool, to the experience showers, to the numerous sauna's

Wow what a way to spend a day away from the hustle and stress of everyday life, we will continue to visit Careys as regularly as we can

Thank you everyone at Sen Spa for a lovely day

Lina L, Spa Director at SenSpa at Careys Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2014

Dear Toggs81

I am delighted that you enjoyed your return visit to SenSpa. Thank you for your kind words and thank you so much for taking the time to vote for us. We were delighted to win the Best Spa in the South East and that could not have happened without your vote.

Reviewed November 20, 2014

Done spa break here three times, often give special deals, lovely hotel also (but never stayed) ladies in spa were brilliant, one of best massages ever had ;)

Lina L, Manager at SenSpa at Careys Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2014

Dear Deborah

Thank you very much for posting your review. It is very much appreciated. I am delighted that our massage was one of the best you had ever had. We hope to welcome you back soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 14, 2014 via mobile

This was my third visit to Senspa at Carey's Manor, Brockenhurst. I had managed to get a spa day with a treatment included in the price so no having to choose an extra treatment at an extra cost. You can also book a spa day with treatments tailored to your needs (some treatments aren't available for those with medical ailments).
Spa days include breakfast, a class of your choice, the us of spa facilities, drinks throughout the day (alcholic and smoothies are not included), lunch, free use of thai pyjamas and dressing. Always nice to invite a friend to lunch from which they chooses from a different meyy
On arrival I was asked to fill in a medical questionnaire (would have been concerned if they hadn't) and greeted with cup of green tea. Having been before, decided I wouldn't partake in the exercise class (not really exercise and more like a soothing body stretch).
Having researched all the spas on the South coast, I would say that Senspa does have nicest and biggest hydrotherapy pool. Lots of bubble jets and powerful water accessories. Upstairs there are different rooms and sauna (for those who are brave to stand the heat). The staff are professional and very helpful. Also very useful to have a quiet room with comfy relaxing chairs with up to date glossy magazines.
The treatments are wonderful, relaxing with friendly and professional staff. At the end of the day it's a struggle to take
over relaxed and pampered girl. Definately would recomnend this to anyone and there are spa days for couples, hens, mother and daughter along with some others.

Lina L, Spa Director at SenSpa at Careys Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to post your review. It is much appreciated. I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.