“Lovely meal”

Britannia Thai - Brockenhurst
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Brockenhurst
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine in the heart of the New Forest. Modern, contemporary décor and friendly service. Good selection of wines, lagers, spirits and soft drinks. Tapas set menu for lunch. Evening al la carte menu or set menus. Family friendly.
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The staff were great, and the food excellent. It was my husband's birthday and they gave him a pud.
It was a lovely evening.

2  Thank ampke

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Although a little pricey, the food was of a very high standard. Best duck dish I have ever tasted. Staff friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place for that special dinner.

1  Thank gragra73
Reviewed August 2, 2013

A last minute decision to try this restaurant after a full day at the New Forest Show.
We received a warm welcome (despite all our bags!), and enjoyed starters of duck and Scallops both dishes were lovely, followed by mains of battered fish and hand cut chips and husbands dish of duck with orange crust. All lovely and plenty of it too! We didn't try dessert but i'm sure if the mains are anything to go by, I'm sure they'll be good.

1  Thank chiesa_italy
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My visit to Bistro 26 was a complete spur of the moment thing after everywhere else being fully booked that evening, but I have never been more pleasantly surprised. I am resident in Brockenhurst and although I like to help out local businesses, I am often left disappointed. However, I can genuinely say that this was the best meal I can ever recall having (and I have extremely high expectations). My duck and scallops were cooked to perfection, the staff were delightful but not overbearing, and what I enjoyed most was the atmosphere - not an ounce of pretension and very relaxed. The overall experience was truly fantastic and not at all what I had expected. Outstanding value for money too, especially compared to other eateries in the area. To be completely honest I don't think I would bother eating anywhere else again, Bistro 26 is my new favourite!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I organised a weekend away to celebrate my girlfriends birthday. Sohel was extremely accomodating, i wanted to organise something special. He provided a complimentary chocolate fondant and candle. The steak i ordered was amazing, chips pretty spectacular. Girlfriend ordered the fish, tasted excellent. The service was immensely good, Sohel and 1 other lady waited our table. I ordered a bottle of middle of the range champagne and we ate, drank and had a very good time. I would 100% recommend this restaurant. Sohel, thanks for a great night, we forgot to leave a tip. Next time we're in Brockenhurst, you and waitress are owed from the previous meal!