“Genteel Afternoon Tea”
Review of The Cloud Hotel

The Cloud Hotel
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Brockenhurst
Reviewed February 23, 2014

A nice spot for a lovely Afternoon Tea. Comfortable and secluded seating areas with views over the forest at the front. Freshly baked scones, clotted cream, a good variety of teas with proper china and teapots.Friendly, excellent service.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NeilIsgoingtosea
tillergirl, Owner at The Cloud Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Thank you for your review and I'm delighted to know you enjoyed afternoon tea with us. I hope you will visit us again and if you come in the summer months you can enjoy afternoon tea in our secluded garden. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Cloud Hotel.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We were booked in on Saturday for 16 of us to celebrate my Nans birthday. This was my first time visiting and i loved it! On entry we were shown to a comfortable lounge with a lovely lit fire. We were looked after by a lovely waitress who got us all coffees and showed us the menus for lunch. I couldn't believe how good value they were. 3 Courses for only £18 wow!!! The whole experience was wonderful my nan and my family really enjoyed themselves we were really looked after. Thanks so much to the Cloud!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
tillergirl, Owner at The Cloud Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how much you and your Nan enjoyed her birthday celebrations. It was our pleasure to welcome you all and I hope we shall have the pleasure of your company again one day. Your very kind comments have been shared with the staff who like myself appreciate your positive comments.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

It was a group visit on Wednesday, 15 January.
Prompt service, and good hospitality.
Many thanks, we enjoyed the evening.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank GreenRail
tillergirl, Owner at The Cloud Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give the Cloud Hotel such a positive review and I'm delighted to know how much you enjoyed your visit. I hope we shall have the pleasure of your company again sometime in the future.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Was taken here this evening as a Birthday treat by my wife.Hotel was clean and tidy,staff were pleasant and very helpful,the food was exceptional,nothing too much for the staff to deal with when asked.plenty of places to sit after dinner away from the restaurant for a quiet coffee or tea or just to relax.also plenty of dishes available for Coeliacs..Now still full up...Nelson

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank patrick k
tillergirl, Owner at The Cloud Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

I apologise for the delay in responding to your review, my only excuse is with Christmas, New Year and we have been re-furbishing some areas of the hotel while the hotel was closed for the first two weeks of January it's been a very busy time.The hotel is now up and running again and I would like to thank you for your very positive review and I'm delighted to know how much you enjoyed your meal with us. I hope you had an enjoyable Christmas and I wish you and your wife a happy, peaceful and healthy 2014 and I hope we shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Cloud Hotel sometime during the year.

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at the Cloud several times and are booked in again for this January. It's only a small hotel which accounts I think for the fact it's spotless and very friendly. We always book dinner bed and breakfast as in the winter after a long walk in cold it's so lovely to have a drink by the fire in the bar then just walk into dinner which is always top class, I'm a vegetarian and there is always lots of choice. The hotel is in a great position in Brockenhurst with good pubs nearby, and looks out into the forest. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank tetchy
tillergirl, Owner at The Cloud Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

It was a great pleasure to have you to stay with us and I'm delighted to know how much you enjoyed your stay. My staff and I always appreciate it when a guest takes the time to give us feedback. I hope we shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Cloud Hotel sometime in the future and we all wish you a very happy Christmas and a New Year filled with good health and happiness.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is the second time myself and my partner have been to the The Cloud We took two members of our family for lunch. The food was wonderful and very reasonable priced. It was lovely to see all the staff again. The Cloud is a real gem in the new forest
Friends of Dorothy x x

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
tillergirl, Owner at The Cloud Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

It was lovely to see you again and thank you for another great review. We love it when customers keep coming back and continue to enjoy themselves, we look forward to seeing you again and send you our best wishes for a happy Christmas.

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

We came here for our Mums Birthday we were greeted by Maddy and Avril like old friends ( not that old ) We were made to feel so welcome from the moment we walked in All the staff were very helpful nothing was to much trouble The bedrooms had everything you could wont , the room and bathroom were spotless , it was like we were the first ever to have been in the room
The rest of the hotel was lovely and spotlessly clean with a grate log fire
The food is grate and yet again nothing was to much trouble for our party. It was as if we were round a friends house
The only down side to the Cloud was that we only stayed one night
We don't live to far away so we will pop by for a cream tea
To Avril , Maddy and all the wonderful staff thank you so much for a fab stay love from Friends of Dorothy
Chris & Roy

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Cj1963
tillergirl, Owner at The Cloud Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Thank you so much for the lovely review you gave the Cloud Hotel and we are delighted to know how much you all enjoyed your Mum's birthday celebrations. It was great for us to see you all having so much fun and we look forward to having your company again sometime in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockenhurst
Passford House
#1 of 10 in Brockenhurst
Forest Park Hotel
Forest Park Hotel
#10 of 10 in Brockenhurst

Been to The Cloud Hotel? Share your experiences!