Had a three day mid week break in March at The Rhinefield House where we have stayed quite a few times before. We always book a up graded room as they are newer and modern and well worth the extra cost. We dined in the conservatory restaurant the food was good but would have liked a little more selection also afternoon tea if you did not want the full tea they did not seem to have any nice cake on offer. Breakfast was good. All in all a nice hotel for visiting the New Forest area but food was a bit disappointing. Had a lovely manicure in the spa centre one of the best I have had very nice staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a magical secret, Rhinefield House is located deep within the New Forest National Park. Step inside and the aura of magic simply deepens - and nowhere more spectacularly than in the Alhambra Room, bedecked in glittering jewels. With beautiful surroundings and a blend of Tudor and Gothic architecture, Rhinefield is the most perfect fairytale wedding venue. It is also the ideal setting for an indulgent break and an inspiring conference venue for meetings, team building or product launches. Downtime means the chance to take in the great outdoors we have on our doorstep, whether its pony trekking, long walks in the forest or a day trip to the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rhinefield House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhinefield House Hotel Brockenhurst, New Forest National Park Hampshire
- Rhinefield Hotel Brockenhurst