We stayed for one night over a Saturday when there was a lot of people in the Lounge Bar having afternoon tea and a large wedding party on too. Due to these two functions we were not able to use the relaxing facilities as it was still a little cold to be sitting Al Fresco.
Our meal in their resturant was very nice and a good price but the room seemed a little over the top in cost taking into account the above.
We did speak to the hotel however who took all points raised on board and could not have been more helpful towards us. I would suggest maybe a Friday or Sunday when a wedding is not on and book an afternoon tea or go in the summer to enjoy the amazing garden/surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a magical secret, Rhinefield House is located deep within the New Forest National Park. Step inside and the aura of magic simply deepens - and nowhere more spectacularly than in the Alhambra Room, bedecked in glittering jewels. With beautiful surroundings and a blend of Tudor and Gothic architecture, Rhinefield is the most perfect fairytale wedding venue. It is also the ideal setting for an indulgent break and an inspiring conference venue for meetings, team building or product launches. Downtime means the chance to take in the great outdoors we have on our doorstep, whether its pony trekking, long walks in the forest or a day trip to the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rhinefield House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhinefield House Hotel Brockenhurst, New Forest National Park Hampshire
- Rhinefield Hotel Brockenhurst