We enjoyed afternoon tea here and very much loved it. It is a beautiful setting, with a real wow on the approach road with the enormous redwoods alongside the ornamental drive. The building is gorgeous, lending a wonderful ambience to the experience, and we relaxed with a walk around the grounds after taking tea. Having booked we arrived to find a table reserved, and didn't have to wait long to be served. The food was lovely, proper ham clearly cut from a joint, smoked salmon with cream cheese, gorgeous scones and clotted cream. A super-light strawberry mousse tasted sublime. It isn't cheap, however feeling full they kindly brought us a little container to take some home for later. The service was superb, the waiter kindly added on an extra table for us to give us more room, and even placed a floral arrangement in the extra table to decorate it. Everything was of a high quality, and a gentle stroll around the grounds was the icing on the cake. As an aside please get rid of the modern BBQ station outside, it clashes really badly with the Victorian Gothic feel of the architecture and the beautiful Koi carp pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a magical secret, Rhinefield House is located deep within the New Forest National Park. Step inside and the aura of magic simply deepens - and nowhere more spectacularly than in the Alhambra Room, bedecked in glittering jewels. With beautiful surroundings and a blend of Tudor and Gothic architecture, Rhinefield is the most perfect fairytale wedding venue. It is also the ideal setting for an indulgent break and an inspiring conference venue for meetings, team building or product launches. Downtime means the chance to take in the great outdoors we have on our doorstep, whether its pony trekking, long walks in the forest or a day trip to the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Rhinefield House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhinefield House Hotel Brockenhurst, New Forest National Park Hampshire
- Rhinefield Hotel Brockenhurst