We can't recommend this place highly enough. We had our wedding here in February. My wife and our girls stayed in an executive suite the night before and treated themselves to a jaccuzi & steam. On the day the hotel went to enormous lengths to help make our wedding the perfect day. We upgraded our wedding night room to the walker suite which was one of the most amazing rooms we have ever stayed in. It was so good that we are already booking it for our aniversary next year. We were initially concerned that the ceremony room looked dark but on the day but once they had dressed it for the wedding with the white chair covers and purple sating bows it looked light, airy and gorgeous. The same room was used for the ceremony and the wedding breakfast and the turnaround was very efficiently handled while we had photographs in the amazing grounds. They tailored the menu to our needs and when we couldnt decide between two AMAZING desserts they obligingly produced a dish which was half of each for us. All of our guests loved the food and they catered for a range of needs from gluten free to Halal meat. Our photographer was 'spoilt for good locations' around the venue and the official pictures look like a magazine shoot. They even turned the fountains and lights outside back on at 11:30pm so we could use it to get more photos! The grounds are incredible and the staff were polite, helpful and caring.
If you are going to get married, call them and ask for Katie, she was brilliant and worked hard to make sure we got the day we wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a magical secret, Rhinefield House is located deep within the New Forest National Park. Step inside and the aura of magic simply deepens - and nowhere more spectacularly than in the Alhambra Room, bedecked in glittering jewels. With beautiful surroundings and a blend of Tudor and Gothic architecture, Rhinefield is the most perfect fairytale wedding venue. It is also the ideal setting for an indulgent break and an inspiring conference venue for meetings, team building or product launches. Downtime means the chance to take in the great outdoors we have on our doorstep, whether its pony trekking, long walks in the forest or a day trip to the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rhinefield House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhinefield House Hotel Brockenhurst, New Forest National Park Hampshire
- Rhinefield Hotel Brockenhurst