After reading many negative reviews my husband and I were very apprehensive about our one night stay. We had nothing to worry about though. Check in was quick and simple, room was clean, tidy and warm, staff were attentive and polite, food was very good and our overall experience was lovely. We are very well travelled and in our opinion Rhinefield is as good as any other hotel we've stayed in. (we usually stay in 4* or 5*) We spent most of our time in the lounge area due to the fact we were so relaxed and felt right at home especially as we sat in front of the fire sipping on our favourite tipples. In the evening we chose to dine at the grill restaurant which is located in what can only be described as a large conservatory (that we thought would be cold) but don't be disheartened by this as the food was excellent and it wasn't cold like people have suggested in previous reviews. We read about the limitations on wifi service and yes it's true, you don't get a signal anywhere in the hotel other than the lounge and even then it's limited but so what?... what do you expect when you're in the middle of a forest in an old manor house?! We were overjoyed to escape the rat race for a night and enjoy the wonderful tranquil setting of this hotel. We took a stroll around the grounds and My one and only criticism is that I wish it had been summer when we stayed because I would have loved to have seen the gardens in full bloom and to have possibly killed a few hours around the outdoor pool! To all staff at Rhinefield, thank you for a lovely relaxing stay and we very much look forward to enjoying it all over again in the very near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a magical secret, Rhinefield House is located deep within the New Forest National Park. Step inside and the aura of magic simply deepens - and nowhere more spectacularly than in the Alhambra Room, bedecked in glittering jewels. With beautiful surroundings and a blend of Tudor and Gothic architecture, Rhinefield is the most perfect fairytale wedding venue. It is also the ideal setting for an indulgent break and an inspiring conference venue for meetings, team building or product launches. Downtime means the chance to take in the great outdoors we have on our doorstep, whether its pony trekking, long walks in the forest or a day trip to the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rhinefield House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhinefield House Hotel Brockenhurst, New Forest National Park Hampshire
- Rhinefield Hotel Brockenhurst