Stayed here for 4 nights, and enjoyed our stay. The Hotel is in the middle of nowhere and so a car is essential for getting here and to see anything beyond the immediate vicinity. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and the hotel is all very clean. Breakfast is pretty good, there's a reasonable continental style buffet, while a full english is freshly cooked to order. There are some extras too such as kippers, porridge and eggs benedict on the menu too. Beyond that, food is expensive, and a little limited in variety. Pool was very small (It can be quieter after 1800 when children are not allowed), plus a jacuzzi, sauna and steam room (This lacks the eucalyptus smell that can make these that little bit nicer). Not the best, but OK. It's a good base for exploring The New Forest, Beaulieu, Brockenhurst (We suggest avoiding the road into the town via the Ford) and Lyndhurst are all close by. The hotel being situated on Rhinefield Ornamental Drive, has some nice countryside and walks nearby, The Tall Trees trail, a circular walk starting from The Blackwater car park, a particular highlight. The weather had not been great around the time we were there, so many paths in the woods were very boggy, and part of the cycle path had washed away, so we were unable to walk to Lyndhurst. Fords on some walks were also signposted as deeper than usual. On the whole a pretty good hotel for a few days away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a magical secret, Rhinefield House is located deep within the New Forest National Park. Step inside and the aura of magic simply deepens - and nowhere more spectacularly than in the Alhambra Room, bedecked in glittering jewels. With beautiful surroundings and a blend of Tudor and Gothic architecture, Rhinefield is the most perfect fairytale wedding venue. It is also the ideal setting for an indulgent break and an inspiring conference venue for meetings, team building or product launches. Downtime means the chance to take in the great outdoors we have on our doorstep, whether its pony trekking, long walks in the forest or a day trip to the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rhinefield House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhinefield House Hotel Brockenhurst, New Forest National Park Hampshire
- Rhinefield Hotel Brockenhurst