“Really lovely :)”

Rosie Lea Tea House & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Brockenhurst
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Based in Brockenhurst on the Brookley Road, our bakery and tea house remains true to the ethics at the heart of the Rosie Lea brand, using locally produced New Forest ingredients to create high quality baked produce, keeping our carbon footprint down and remaining as ecologically friendly as possible.During a visit to the bakery you can expect to enjoy creations containing local eggs, flour, meats & cheeses, locally produced jam and locally crafted chocolates. In addition to supporting existing New Forest businesses, Rosie Lea also provides a comprehensive and varied “free from” menu aiming to give those with specific dietary requirements as good a selection as those without.All our produce is baked on site ad can also be beautifully packaged and taken away.The Tea House runs from early morning breakfast serving a good choice from menu from the humble muffin, to the house specialty “morning Tea”, a full continental breakfast served on a three tiered china cake stand, both glamorous and satisfying for hungry tums! Throughout the remainder of the day Rosie Lea will be serving up light lunches, full sumptuous afternoon teas and a variety of cakes and baked goodies, and of course it wouldn’t be Rosie Lea if they didn’t serve you on their beautiful vintage china!
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Came here with my mum and her cousin who were visiting me in Southampton from Kent. Booked a table the day before, phoned up and spoke to a lovely, friendly lady. The staff were friendly and attentive, nothing was too much to ask. Not usually a fan of scones, but these were DELICIOUS. I had a fruit scone, my mum had a cheese scone, so I had a bit of both. Best scones I've ever tasted. Will definitely be coming back for one of these with a pot of tea. Thank you!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Had a lovely lunch, with gorgeous home made soup and wonderful cheese scones, would highly recommend!

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

On a winters day in The middle of The New Forest, somewhere warm offering tea n cake was just what my other half and I needed!! Rosie Lea's is exactly how the perfect Tea Room should be. Tea is served in gorgeous old-fashioned pots and delicate cups and saucers... The service was perfect, the staff were dutiful and and friendly, and made us feel very relaxed... The atmosphere was homely and there was a great sense of warmth.

We opted for lunch AND cake in the end... Mostly due to the fact that the menu in this relatively small tea rooms was so varied and intriguing! There was so much choice and this extended to the home made cakes. Everything tasted BEYOND AMAZING.

We will definitely be visiting again when we're next in the New Forest, and I really hope Rosie Lea's defend their title for the 2013 Hampshire Tea Shop of the year - they deserve it!!!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

There really should be more places like this around! Had a lovely cooked breakfast and cuppa. Then indulged further with a cheeky slice of (obviously) homemade cake which was delicious. Great selection of drinks and cakes on offer which was refreshingly pleasing to see were homemade. Staff were very friendly and attentive. Lovely little tea room which I will definitely recommend and without doubt make a return visit. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This morning I went into this tea shop, and waited, two staff walked past me, then carried on with cleaning tops of service area, not a word was said to me except by another customer who said 'I dont think they want to served you' to this I agreed and left the shop. I might have been in my untidy work clothes but had only wanted to buy some cakes for my staff for coffee time.

7  Thank Trudy N