“Just lovely!”

Rosie Lea Tea House & Bakery
Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in Brockenhurst
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Based in Brockenhurst on the Brookley Road, our bakery and tea house remains true to the ethics at the heart of the Rosie Lea brand, using locally produced New Forest ingredients to create high quality baked produce, keeping our carbon footprint down and remaining as ecologically friendly as possible.During a visit to the bakery you can expect to enjoy creations containing local eggs, flour, meats & cheeses, locally produced jam and locally crafted chocolates. In addition to supporting existing New Forest businesses, Rosie Lea also provides a comprehensive and varied “free from” menu aiming to give those with specific dietary requirements as good a selection as those without.All our produce is baked on site ad can also be beautifully packaged and taken away.The Tea House runs from early morning breakfast serving a good choice from menu from the humble muffin, to the house specialty “morning Tea”, a full continental breakfast served on a three tiered china cake stand, both glamorous and satisfying for hungry tums! Throughout the remainder of the day Rosie Lea will be serving up light lunches, full sumptuous afternoon teas and a variety of cakes and baked goodies, and of course it wouldn’t be Rosie Lea if they didn’t serve you on their beautiful vintage china!
Reviewed January 1, 2013

There really should be more places like this around! Had a lovely cooked breakfast and cuppa. Then indulged further with a cheeky slice of (obviously) homemade cake which was delicious. Great selection of drinks and cakes on offer which was refreshingly pleasing to see were homemade. Staff were very friendly and attentive. Lovely little tea room which I will definitely recommend and without doubt make a return visit. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This morning I went into this tea shop, and waited, two staff walked past me, then carried on with cleaning tops of service area, not a word was said to me except by another customer who said 'I dont think they want to served you' to this I agreed and left the shop. I might have been in my untidy work clothes but had only wanted to buy some cakes for my staff for coffee time.

7  Thank Trudy N
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We tried this place for breakfast after reading a review and it didn't disappoint. The food was freshly made and tasted great. Although we did find the side salad an odd accompaniment for scrambled egg on toast. The staff were very friendly and there was a lovely atmosphere. i enjoyed a pot of the loose leaf apple spice tea and enjoyed it so much that I bought a bag of it to take home! I was only sorry that I didn't have room after my American pancakes with maple syrup and bacon to fit in one of the delicious looking cakes!

1  Thank Laura F
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We called in for a late light lunch. I had a baked potato with beans and bacon while my partner had baked potato with tuna and sweetcorn. Both were delicious, of good size and well presented.
Staff were friendly and efficient. If we are in the area again it will to the cafe we will go to in Brockenhurst.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

As you walk in it is very inviting. The staff are friendly and welcoming. We had delicious home made scones and excellent coffee. The china is pretty. Wewill certainly be returning.