I have just returned from a spa day here with 14 other ladies ranging in age from 15 - 50.
As the organised I arrived first and was greeted by Ashleigh who gave me a rough itinerary of the day and his away the surprises organised for the bride.
When the others arrived, she ensured everyone had filled out medical forms and gave us all a tour of the spa facilities.
The spa itself is on the right hand side of the hotel and is set in the beautiful new forest. We were able to watch the deers in the near by forest whilst swimming in the pools! They had a lovely area outside aswel as inside with a hot tub and lots of seating.
Inside there is lovely changing rooms (could do with being much bigger and having actual changing cubicles) very clean and good facilities. We didn't need to bring out hair dryers or anything! We were given robes, towels and flipflops for the day which were very comfy.
One negative - they only came in one size. In our party we had a few plus sized ladies and the robes unfortunately were too small, so slightly embarrassing and uncomfortable at times.
I had a back massage. My therapist was very professional and the room was set up beautiful. Very tranquil, lovely music and warming massage oil.
After my massage I was directed to a room across the hall that sofas and lay down beds etc that was dark and relaxing. We had 1/2 hour treatments that were split into two.
In between the 2 sets of treatments we had a cream tea lunch. There was 2 scones each and unlimited tea and coffee which I felt was very good value for the price paid. They had made arrangements for one of our ladies who was dairy free and ensured they had spare chairs for 2 extra ladies who were unable to join as at the spa but were able to join us for tea. They even made arrangements for the ladies to have tea and coffee with us.
One giant plus is that nearly everywhere you went (even the swimming pool) there was jugs of fresh water with ice! Great especially when you are spending a lot of time in and out of saunas etc.
The entire day was fantastic from start to finish. It went without a hitch thanks to Ashleigh and her team of therapists and staff! We have one very happy bride to be!
Many thanks! We will definitely be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to New Park Manor, a luxury family spa hotel in the New Forest. Relax in our spa, play croquet on the lawn, enjoy afternoon tea on the terrace or some family time in our gardens. New Park Manor offers the perfect destination for anyone wishing to explore and appreciate the unique mosaic of woodland, heathland and wetland that comprise the ancient landscape of the New Forest. The New Forest, Britain's most popular national park, was created by William the Conqueror in 1079 as a royal hunting area. In 1611, King Charles II chose New Park Manor as his favourite hunting lodge and his royal coat of arms is still displayed prominently above the fireplace in our award-winning Stag Restaurant. New Park Manor was carefully adapted for use as a country house hotel with 21 bedrooms and opened in 1970. Interesting details such as acorns and oak leaf patterned doors and original furniture and fireplaces can still be seen throughout the building. These commemorate the debt owed by King Charles to the oak tree which hid him from Cromwell's men on his escape to France in 1651. Today, New Park Manor is a beautiful, stylish country hotel, where the traditions of days gone by still live on and many original features can still be seen around the hotel. Bedrooms range from the splendor of our Barbara Villiers Family Suite to the contemporary style of our Forest rooms. Over recent years, our facilities have expanded to include a heated outdoor pool, croquet lawn, and our award-winning Bath House Spa which included a heated indoor pool and outdoor Canadian hot tub overlooking the New Forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your New Park Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Park Manor Hotel Brockenhurst
- Country Hotel Brockenhurst
- Country Hotel New Park Manor
- New Park Manor Brockenhurst, New Forest National Park Hampshire