“1 night stay”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Brockenhurst
Bognor Regis, England, United Kingdom
“1 night stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Stayed for one night and joined friends who were staying for two nights, hotel were excellent and booked our table in advance for evening meal so that we could join our friends and ensured that our rooms were next to each other. Every single member of staff that we met were friendly and couldn't do enough for us even though the hotel was full the service was still excellent. Facilites were very good and room spacious and comfortable, would highly recommend Careys Manor and would definately visit again.

Room Tip: would recommend a room with terrace as it looks out over a lovely little garden
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
TLyonShaw, Manager at Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for your kind review following your recent stay at Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and am grateful of your positive comments towards the hotel and team.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (528)
  • Polish first
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

We have stayed here twice recently. We had a Oakwood room facing the garden. The rooms are great and spacious, the facilities in the spa are excellent make sure you get the upgrade into the sensory room which has some great surprises. Not much room to relaxe around the pool but they do have a great quiet room to relaxe in. We ate in the main restaurant but the menu did not change but you can ask for smrthing else and they were very helpfull with that. Try the zen resturant some great flavours. Breakfast is good help yourself make sure you ask for freshly cooked food if your late down. Overall an excellent hotel and if you get a deal as they will do out of season great value.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a least an Oakwood room on the ground floor facing the garden.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback following your recent visit to Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us once again, and am greatful of your kind praise towards the hotel and team.

I look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit.

Surrey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

We love Careys and have stayed on a couple of occasions. The spa facilities are wonderful and very relaxing. The breakfasts set you up for the day which is ideal when you are heading into the New Forest for a good walk. We just wish it was more child friendly as we could visit with our toddler!

Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa.

I was delighted to learn this was not your first visit to us, and am pleased we are still exceeding expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I spent the weekend at careys manor. We loved the whole experience. We were given a free upgrade when we got to the hotel. The room was great. It was a large room very clean with garden view.

We loved the spa too. The spa has a wide range facilities. My husband and I had a massage each. I must say the massage was excellent. We loved our stay and will definitely return.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your kind review following your recent visit to Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and I look forward to being able to welcome you back again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights for a work conference. On arrival the service was second to none, welcoming, swift, friendly and efficient. My room was on the first floor very large will everything I needed. ( the rooms available differ greatly, so ask to make sure you get what you want, some are smaller but have a balcony or garden, there are even luxury suites) the food and service was excellent throughout my stay ( drink prices a little steep, but I expect that in a hotel). The highlight of the trip was my visit to the spa, the hydro pool is an extra cost but so worth it.

Room Tip: Ask before you arrive as rooms differ greatly some small but great character, some large but no balc...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay at Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa.

I am pleased you were able to relax and enjoy the facilities while staying with us on business, and thank you for your praise towards the hotel and team.

Rayleigh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at Careys manor. The room (Knightwood Garden double) was certainly spacious and adequate, but not overly luxurious. The highlight of the stay was the staff; they were attentive and helpful but never intrusive. The emphasis on a relaxing atmosphere throughout the hotel was evident and we couldn't help but fall in with it! Overall an excellent visit.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind comments on your recent stay at Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa.

I was happy to learn that your stay was enjoyable, and particularly appreciate your praise towards the team. I am fortunate enough to enjoy a dedicated team who have a genuine passion for hospitality, and they will take great pleasure in reading your lovely review.

Kent
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stayed here with my soon to be husband for a relaxing pamper last weekend. We had treatments and full use of the spa. Both of which are pretty good. The spa has lots of good clean hydrotherapy rooms, very clean and considering it was a busy weekend we never felt over crowded or rushed. All of the facilities were very good and we would recommend to anyone.
We had a selection of treatments over the weekend including the mud treatment for two which was good fun and nice and relaxing and made our skin feel amazing. The massages were the best I have ever had. It was amazing to have a therapist that was so responsive to the client. Both massages I had were tailored to the stressed areas on my back and legs without me even saying anything. I also had an incredible facial and wrap treatment both highly recommended.

The hotel its-self it a bit dated in some areas and our room which overlooked the garden was very nice and spacious the only down side was the bathroom - it was clean and fairly new but was lacking space and the shower head which was a rain type just sprayed water all over the floor which was a pain but liveable.

We ate at the Thai restaurant for lunch all three days and the food was very good quality but just a shame the menu didn't change daily as we saw many couples there on the lunch times we were there. The food in the main restaurant was very very good, the starters were pretty delicious and we were impressed by the quality of the seafood. The main courses were outstanding. We ate steak on one evening and my partner was almost licking the plate clean...not quite but almost....good quality wines on offer also and the desserts were top notch. All in all this brought the standard up to a really good quality and we will definitely be booking to stay here again..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your complimentary review following your recent stay with us at Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, pampering yourselves with our luxurious treatments and indulging in our restaurants. Your kind words towards the hotel and team are greatly appreciated and will be shared with all.

Hotel Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockenhurst
Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa
The Crown Manor House Hotel
Cottage Lodge Hotel
Cottage Lodge Hotel
#1 of 11 in Brockenhurst

Been to Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa? Share your experiences!